Abbottabad, Headquarter of Hazara Division, is located at an altitude of 1, 225m over sea level and is ornamented by stimulating lush efficient mountains of sarban. It is one of the best-recognised slope areas of Pakistan. it is situated on the Karakorum highway/silk path to china, 116 km form Rawalpindi/ Islamabad and 205 km form Peshawar. The weather is temperate with 4 unique session… early spring, summertime, fall months and wintertime, summers are enjoyable while winter is wintry with periodic snowfall.
Important Admission Date for MBBS 2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 10-10-2014
- Behavioral Sciences
- Pakistan & Islamic Studies
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Medicine including psychiatry, Dermatology
- Cardiology, Pulmonology
- Surgery including orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery
- Anaesthesiology, Radiology, Paed surgery
- Paediatric Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Computer Studies
- Clinico Pathological Conferences
The procedure of admissions begins after the conclusion of F. Sc. Examination of distinct Intermediate Boards.
Entrance to Abbottabad International Medical College are start to all Pakistani male and female, abroad Pakistanis and international nationals who meet the education necessity as lay down by the PMDC.
The principal by way of an advertisements in countrywide media invitations applications on approved forms.
Applications can be delivered by authorized post, by way of couriers, by E-mail or published individually.
An entry test accompanied by an interview is kept to determine the merit. Students who possess undoubtedly exceeded the entry tests of another medical colleges are exempted sort acquiring the entry test once again.
Entry Test Pattern:
To decide merit for entrance an entry test is kept for the students that belong to the provinces where central entry test is not obligatory.
The entry test is an purpose sort test of multiple-choice requests in the subject of English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics. Right now there are 110 questions, 25 each from the over questions. For each questions, four feasible answers are offered.
- Matric 10%
- F. S.C Pre Medical 30%
- Central entry test 30%
- Aptitude interview/test 30%.
Admissions for International Students:
- The two men & women applicants of all ethnicities from in foreign countries can apply.
- They must have exceeded an exam from a university, college or school, which in chance and ordinary is comparative to F. Sc. premedical (with subject of Biology, Physics and Chemistry) of Pakistan for example:
- The British G. C. E ‘A’ level exam American High School exam Higher Secondary School exam of the Middle East Baccalaureate exam.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Abbottabad International Medical College Admission 2014.
Official Site: Abbottabad International Medical College