Aga Khan Medical College Karachi Pakistan Courses
Aga Khan Medical College Karachi Pakistan Medicine
Every year about HUNDRED students are admitted to the undergraduate medicine programme at Aga Khan Medical College Karachi Pakistan.
The programme is taught in Karachi, Pakistan and the language of instruction is English. Admission is based on individual merit and leadership possibilities, with no discrimination for sexuality, religion or ethnicity. Candidates are examined on several criteria which include scholastic accomplishments, extracurricular triumphs, participation in social work, and effective use of time. Students may apply from anywhere you want to in the world and there are no quotas, reserved seats or admissions against contributions.
Expertise over the years has shown that competitors for admission is powerful. Students are suggested to apply to other institutions and also Aga Khan Medical College Karachi Pakistan, since the end result of the selection procedure is complicated to predict at any phase.
Aga Khan Medical College Karachi Pakistan Important Admission Date 2013
Admission for Undergraduate Courses
- Admission Start from 04-03-2013 to 28-03-2013
- Admission Acceptance last week 29-03-2013 to 11-04-2013
Admission Test for Pakistanis
- Nursing Courses in SONAM 22-06-2013
- MBBS 23-06-2013
- SAT 1, MCAT Deadline 10-06-2013
- Test centre will be held all over the Pakistan.
- Result Announcement Last of July
- Interview and Shortlisting schedule at half of August
- Interviews will be taking for the student in August, September
- MBBS Final Result Announcement October
- Begining of Session December
School of Nursing Master of Arts in Muslim Cultures
- Aga Khan Medical College Karachi Pakistan-ISMC provides a 2-year, full-time MA in Muslim Cultures from AKU’s London campus.
- This distinctive degree provides a unique way of comprehending Muslim cultures in all of their geographical, linguistic, cultural and ethnic diversity.
- By incorporating programs from a range of disciplines within the humanities and social sciences students are able to study the cultural and rational history within which spiritual ideas and procedures have meaning.
- Through this approach, cultural manifestations such as art, poetry and architecture are examined alongside doctrine, law and religious practice.
- The MA Programme attempts to provide students with the competencies to place Muslim cultures within their historical contexts, enabling them to adequately understand contemporary Muslims societies.
Institute For Educational Development Medicine
Graduate medical programmes at Aga Khan Medical College Karachi Pakistan prepare you for challenging and gratifying careers in research, teaching and specialized clinical practice.
The Master’s and PhD programmes in East Africa and Pakistan cater to the examine of specific regional health care difficulties and our progressive training methods foster healthcare leaders for the location. Find out more about the admissions procedure and accessible financial counselling here.
Nursing and Midwifery
- Nurses make a difference to any healthcare system.
- Aga Khan Medical College Karachi Pakistan nursing programmes foster healthcare leaders in health care institutions and communities in the developing world.
- We provide an foreign quality of nursing education in several accommodating formats – whether you are functioning as a Registered Nurse and want to upgrade your ability or are ready to observe a PhD.
Professional & Continuing Education
- Long term learning is essential for any leader today.
- At Aga Khan Medical College Karachi Pakistan we know you require to stay informed of the latest in academics research and new knowledge.
- Our continuous education programme educational development , nursing and Muslim cultures are developed to help you progress your education and enhance your knowledge in areas distinct to the developing world without giving your job.
The staff in the Registrar’s Office assists the Aga Khan Medical College Karachi Pakistan neighbourhood in all academics programmes throughout all of the University’s campuses: Pakistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and the UK. We are accountable for:
- Student recruitment / outreach and admissions;
- The strength of student academic records
- Preservation of the University’s database of student program registrations, grades and academic progression;
- Issuing transcripts;
- The University’s convocation events, including the arrangement of diploma and degree parchments;
- Offering secretariat support to the University’s academic committees;
- Encouraging members of the University community in the decryption of restrictions; and
- Aga Khan Medical College Karachi Pakistan academic quality assurance.
If you have any questions related to the services we provide, contact the Aga Khan University (AKU) Registrar at registrar@aku. edu. Aga Khan Medical College Karachi is ranked in top Pakistan Medical Colleges.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Aga Khan Medical College Karachi Pakistan Admission 2013.
Official Site: Aga Khan Medical College Karachi Pakistan
Tags: aga khan medical college admission 2013, aga khan medical college admission requirements, aga khan medical college karachi admission 2013, aga khan medical college karachi pakistan, aga khan university institute for educational development