Agriculture University Peshawar Admission
Introduction, Agriculture University Peshawar Admission 2017:
Since its organization in 1981, this Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Agriculture University has been actively playing an important role in providing Agriculture University Peshawar admission performing basic and utilized agricultural research throughout the Province, and disseminating the results of agricultural investigation among the farmers and the general public through its outreach/public service things to do.
Important Admission Date for B.Sc(Hons) Agriculture
- Last Date of Form Submission 27 August
- Applicant sent their admsision form in the name of Section Officer(General), Agriculture Department, Room No 126, Ground Floor, Tughlaque House, Sindh, Secretariat Building No. 2 Karachi.
Agriculture University Peshawar Admission Faculties:
Faculty of Rural Social Sciences:
- Rural Development
- Rural Sociology
- Agricultural Extension
- Agricultural Economics
- Statistics, Mathematics and Computer Science
- Islamic and Pakistan Studies
Faculty of Animal Husbandry:
- Animal Nutrition
- Livestock Management
- poultry Sciences
- Animal Health
Faculty of Crop Production Sciences:
- Agricultural Mechanization
- Plant Breeding & Genetics
- Soil and Environmental Sciences
- Water Management
Faculty of Nutrition Sciences:
- Department of Agricultural Chemistry
- Department of Human Nutrition
- Department of Food Science & Technolog
Institute of Business and Management Science:
BMS offers graduation courses in Computer Science, Information Technology and Business Administration. Postgraduate courses are available in Business Administration only at IBMS.
Institute of Biotechnology and Genetics Engineering:
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Genetics Engineering
Both departments offer a four-year graduation programme. Masters and doctorate degree programmes are available at the Department of Biotechnology.
Agriculture University Peshawar Admissions:
- Applications are asked on approved forms for admission to B. Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B. Sc. (Hons) Biotechnology, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), BBA(Hons), BS(CS) & BS(IT) degree programs on open merit/appropriated seats of several different types and Self-Sustaining Basis in Main Campus Peshawar.
- Admission Forms with Prospectus are accessible at Habib Bank Limited KPK Agriculture University Peshawar Branch from August 22, 2011, on payment of Rs. 500/- each.
- Applicants applying for multiple categories must submit additional Application Form for each category, which will be accessible in the Directorate of Teaching on payment of Rs. 100/- each.
- Candidates applying on reserved seats must send their applications through nominating agencies.
- Finished application forms in all regard must reach to the office of the Director Teaching in Main Campus, Peshawar on or before September 30, 2011.
- Applicants applying for multiple categories on open merit will be essential to appear once for interview before the admission committee.
- Limited seats are accessible in B. Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B. Sc. (Hons) Biotechnology and DVM on non-subsidized rates.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about KPK Agriculture University Admission 2017.
Official Website: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Agriculture University