AM College is positioned on Abid Majid Road Rawalpindi. The twin city of Rawalpindi – Islamabad is functioned with an foreign airport. Inland, the city is related with rest of the country by rail, road and air. Climate of the country is sultry with extremes of both weathers. Springs are comforting and full of colourful flora. Summer resorts like Murree, Abbottabad, historical monuments of Gandhara art at Taxila and the world’s largest earth filled dams at Tarbela and Mangla are positioned within a radius of 100 km from Rawalpindi. You have may access to updated information of AMC Rawalpindi.
Important 2015 Last Admission Date for MBBS & BDS
- Registration Starts from 18th May to 21st June for NET-3
- Registration Starts from 18th May to 15th July for SAT Basis
- Beginning of Classes for MBBS & BDS 07 Dec
- Computer Base Test should be held at NUST Campus, Sector H-12, Islamabad
Paper Base Test held in Karachi & Quetta.
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Community Medicine
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Dental Materials
Entry Test Information:
College Entry Test will be computer system-centered for the applicants of Islamabad centre and carried out in multiple sessions distribute over a number of days based on the strength of applicants. At RWP it will be executed on one day for all the applicants in paper-centered formatting. The applicants will have an choice to receive often computer centered test with a option to choose the exam date and session, or paper centered test at RWP. Guidelines to endeavor computer centered entry test coupled with mock test module are accessible at AM College web page for instruction. For the paper structured entry test, accurate completing of response sheets is crucial. Comprehensive guidelines for the exact are offered in AM College Prospectus.
Fee Structure of NUST & Paying Cadets:
- NUST Cadets Rs 13,00
- Paying Cadet Rs 3,000
- Foreign Cadet Rs 10,000
Distribution of Seats in AMC for Males & Females:
Seats for MBBS
- Selection through Pakistan Army GHQ Only for Males 100 Seats
- Admission through NUST for Males/Females 50 Seats
- Paying Cadet Admission Apply through GHQ. Males/ Females 20 Seats
- Paying cadets are those which apply through GHQ are wards of Army shuadah.
Seats for BDS
- 2 for Cadet apply through Pakistan Army
- 25 for Both Male/ Female
- 10 for Paying Cadets Male/ Female
- Address: Abid Majeed Rd, RWP 46000
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about AM College Admission 2015.
Official Site: Army Medical College Rawalpindi