About Australia College of Theology
The Australian College of Theology was founded in 1891 by the General Synod of the Church of England in Australia. In 1899, there were 4 honours of the Australia College of Theology – the Associate in Theology, the Licentiate in Theology, the Scholar in Theology, and the Fellow of the College of Theology – and about 30 students. Nowadays the College gives a broad range of certified higher education honours providing not only for the specialized requirements of ministerial and missionary applicants but also for the requirements of lay people involved in an comprehending of the Christian hope and its ramifications for modern life.
Australia College of Theology Courses/ Syllabus
The courses of the college are approved by the Australian College of Theology, under authorization as a self-accrediting issuer.
- Diploma of Theology
- Advanced Diploma of Theology
- Diploma of Ministry
- Advanced Diploma of Ministry
- Associate Degree of Theology
- Bachelor of Theology
- Bachelor of Theology (Honours)
- Bachelor of Ministry
- Bachelor of Ministry (Honours)
- Bachelor of Christian Studies
- Graduate Certificate of Divinity
- Graduate Diploma of Divinity
- Master of Divinity
- Graduate Certificate of Theology
- Graduate Diploma of Theology
- Master of Arts (Theology)
- Graduate Certificate of Ministry
- Graduate Diploma of Ministry
- Master of Arts (Ministry)
- Graduate Certificate of Christian Studies
- Graduate Diploma of Christian Studies
- Master of Arts (Christian Studies)
- Master of Theology
- Doctor of Ministry
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Theology
Australia College of Theology Affiliated Colleges
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- New Zealand
Australia College of Theology Entry for International Students/ Academic dress
The Australian College of Theology (ACT) is a national issuer of approved higher education programs in theology.
We manage as a countrywide network of related colleges. Students searching for apply for entry to an honor of the Australia College of Theology require to speak to one of our linked colleges for entry to an Australia College of Theology award. We do not enrol students specifically, as we manage as a range of colleges across Australia.
The list of colleges authorised to provide courses to foreign students is beneath.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Australia College of Theology Admission 2014.
Official Site: Australia College of Theology
Type: Theological consortium