Introduction, Bahria University Admission 2017
Bahria University was organized by the Pakistan Navy in 2000, and since then it has slowly and gradually and routinely become into one of the foremost higher education organizations in Pakistan. It performs an important role in self-care future commanders who can produce a confident distinction to the world all-around them. Every year Bahria University Admission announce in the month of June/July and Jan/Feb. It all began in the late 19-80’s when the Pakistan Navy accessed the field of education and established 2 Institutes, one at Karachi and the other at Islamabad, and referred to as them Bahria Institutes (‘Bahria’ means ‘Marine’ in Urdu). The 2 Institutes were intended to give uninterrupted education up to Intermediate level for the children of naval personnel when they were transmitted from one city to the alternative.
- Admission Start from Nove 07
- Last Date of Form Submission Dec 14
- Entry Test held on 17-20 Dec for Karachi, 21-24 Dec For Islamabad, and 24-25 Dec for Lahore
- Beginnng of Classes Feb 06
Bahria University Admission Departments:
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Department of Graduate Studies and Applied Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- National Centre for Maritime Policy Research
- Medical and Dental Sciences
- Department of Law
- Department of Professional Psychology
Department of Management Sciences:
A collection of programs at the undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate levels are on providing at both the Islamabad and Karachi campuses: BBA, MBA, MPhil and Ph.D. We have an extremely great recruitment rate for our students and the department goals to come to be the best business school in the region.
Department of Engineering:
The Department of Engineering is BU 2nd largest department with all-around 1, 200 students. With a degree in electrical engineering the student may choose to become expert in:
- Electronics and Telecommunication.
- Computer Engineering.
- Software Engineering.
All department programs are authorised by the Pakistan Engineering Council as they meet all foreign educational criteria in high-quality engineering.
Humanities and Social Sciences:
The Social Sciences degree procedure offers the student with the possibility to locate the social world around him. Multidiscipline bachelor degree programmes in social sciences provide him 4 major interest areas to select from:
Medical and Dental Sciences:
To are eligible for an education in medical science, we go outside of the applicants’ academic and entry test tasks and look for those among them who are truly ardent about the health and well-being of other people. So if a candidate wants to receive a energetic education, and later the difficulties and possibilities of the health sector, this is the occupation for him. We have the potential to admit up to 100 students each year in the MBBS program, and soon we will commence admitting in BDS programme also.
Bahria University Admission 2016:
BUembraces all candidates with no reverence to their gender, race, creed or age. All the candidate requires to do is illustrate that he satisfies our academics eligibility standards. 2 % of our seats are appropriated for incompetent persons.
Admissions are primarily based on merit, which are made a decision on the candidates:
- Entry Test.
- Academic eligibility qualification marks (Intermediate/comparative or Bachelor degree/equivalent).
- Interview or overall performance in debate forum (to check spoken skills).
Admission/enrolment in any program will hinge on the selection of students who can be accommodated. BU reserves the right to get rid of any program it has publicized if there are an inadequate number of candidates.
If a student is eliminated from Bahria on simply academic grounds, he are not able to be re-admitted to the same program. Those who are eliminated on disciplinary grounds are not entitled for re-admission in any program.
How do I apply?
Admissions to BU are publicized in the contributing national dailies and our website in the months of June/July and November/December every year, apart from for engineering programs which are publicized in June/July for the fall semester for the reason that it has only one ingestion per year.
Prospective students can attain the application packages from the University and submit them before the final date.
The application package
The application package should include the subsequent documents:
- Application Form.
- Admit Card.
- Medical Form.
- The academic year
Bahria’s academics year is made up of 3 regular semesters of 18 weeks each:
- Fall Semester: 18 weeks (Sep – Jan)
- Spring Semester: 18 weeks (Feb – Jun)
- Summer Semester: 10 weeks (Jun – Aug)
Bahria University Admission, Fee Structure:
- Fee Structure – (Post Graduates).
- Fee Structure – MBA (Master of Business Administration) Degree Charges Rs. 7,000/- is to be paid with last Semester Fee. However, One and half Year Program students will pay Degree Fee in 1st Semester.
- Misc. charges include Student Club, Registration Fee, Library Charges, Computer Lab Charges, Transcript Fee, Medical Coverage and Student Support.
- Information Technology Department, Library Degree Charges Rs. 7,000/- is to be paid with last Semester Fee. However, One and half Year Program students will pay Degree Charges in 1st Semester.Degree Fee Rs. 7,000/- is to be paid with last Semester Fee. However, One and half Year Program students will pay Degree Fee in 1st Semester.
- Misc. charges include Student Club Fee, Registration Charges, Library Fee, Computer Lab Charges, Transcript Fee, Medical Coverage and Student Support.
- Misc. charges include Student Club Fee, Registration Charges, Library Fee, Computer Lab Fee, Transcript Fee, Medical Coverage and Student Support.
Our libraries are stored with over 20, 000 books offering the students extensive admittance to library holdings, including our own investigation projects depository (the thesis catalogue) and local handheld selection (over 10, 000 eBooks).Our welcoming and qualified staff is ready to help the student make the almost all of the resources accessible in the libraries. The libraries are fully forex trading with bar codes being used to control circulation while radio consistency tags and CCTVhelp keep the library environment user welcoming. Our mags are linked with the Library of Congress Z3950 Gateway so as to turn out to be part of the network of national and foreign libraries collaborative catalogues.
Our Information Technology (IT) Expert services help us retain a secure national infrastructure to actively supportOur tasks in teaching, studying and research. It offers a broad range of services for the campus, which include:
- Assist for LAN comprising Windows XP, Windows 7, Window 2003 server R2, Windows 2008 server and UNIX services offering account authentication, file safe-keeping, network publishing, web page and e-mail.
- Wi-Fi, multi-level around the University.
Get latest updates Bahria University Admission
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Bahria University Admission 2016.
Official Website: Bahria University