Pakistan Navy founded Bahria Institute at Islamabad and Karachi in the late 80’s. These Institutes were focused at offering quality and uninterrupted education up to Intermediate level, to the children of naval employee on their exchange from one place to a further and in turn to chip in to the induce of promo of education at the countrywide level.
Important 2015 Admission Date for MS in Supply Chain Management Weekend Program
- Admission Start from August 17
- Last Date of Online Form Submission August 26 and August 28 at Campus
- Entry Test and Interview August 30
- Beginning of Classes Sep 12
Important Fall 2015 Last Admission Date for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Engineering Sciences, Earth & Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Social Sciences, BS (A & F), Law Studies, MS Clinical Psychology
- Admission Starts from 25th May
- Last Date of Form Submission 30th June online and 3rd July by hand for Undergraduate Programs
- Last Date of Form Submission 6th August for Postgraduate Programs
- BBA, BS(A&F), LLB (10:00 AM TO 11:30 AM), BSS, BS(Geo/Geophy/ES) (01:00 PM to 02:30 PM) held on 11th July.
- BS(EE,SE, CE) (10:00 AM to 11:30 AM), BS (CS, IT) (1:00 PM to 02:30 PM) held on 12th July.
- MS(Gep/Geopyhy/ES/EPM), MBA, MS(PM)(10:00 AM TO 11:30 AM), MS (Psychology,MS(Finance), MS(CE, T&N, EE, CS, SE)(01:00 PM to 02:30) held on 09th August.
- BE (Electrical)
- BS (Computer Science)
- BS (ETM)
- BS (Geology)
- BS (Geo Physics)
- BS (Environmental Science)
- BS (Social Science)
- LLB (Legal Studies)
At Bahria we show we attention with regards to our students by generously supporting and honouring them through distinct scholarship or grant possibilities. Worthy students may advantage from our Financial Assistance Scholarships, and Merit and Progress Merit Scholarships. During the economic year 2009-10, we offered scholarships to 855 students through an allotted budget of Rupees 13. 6 million.
We honored one time scholarship grants through our sources for students of the conflict ravaged places of the Malakand division and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) from the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
In effort with the Higher Education Commission (HEC) we honored 2 other types of scholarships to students from Baluchistan and FATA: the‘Japanese Need Based Scholarship’ and ‘Provision of Higher Education Opportunities’.
We have honored international scholarships for PhD and MS programs to 20 flourishing faculty members, which amounted to Rupees 94 million through an HEC fund. At the similar occasion we are operating other programs to improve our faculty.
Get latest updates of Admission of Bahria University
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Bahria University Admission.
Official Website: Bahria University