Pakistan Navy founded Bahria Institute at Islamabad and Karachi in the late 80′s. These Institutes were focused at offering quality and uninterrupted education up to Intermediate level, to the children of naval employee on their exchange from one place to a further and in turn to chip in to the induce of promo of education at the countrywide level.
Important Date for Engineering Sciences, Earth & Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Law Studies, Psychology
- Last Date of Form Submission 10th July
- Last Date of On-line Form Submission 07 July
- Entry Test for BBA, LLBA should be held on 12 July 10 am to 11 am
- Entry Test for MBA, MS Psychology, BSS, MS(Finance) held on 12th July at 1 Pm to 2 PM
- Entry Test for BEE, BSE, BCE, BSCS, BSIT, MS(Geo/Geophy, ES/EPM) 13th July at 10 Am to 11:30 AM
- Entry Test for MSSE, T&N, EE, CS, BS(Geo, Geophys/ES, MSPM 13th July at 1 pm to 2 pm
- Result should be heldn on 21 July
- Orientation of Classes 28 July to 29 July
- Beginning of Classes 01 Sep
Important Admission Date for BS in Information Technology
- Last Date of Apply for Admission 07-07-2014
- Entry Test should be held on 13-07-2014
- Orientation Session is from 28-08-2014 to 29-08-2014
- Beginning of Classes 01-09-2014
- BE (Electrical)
- BS (Computer Science)
- BS (ETM)
- BS (Geology)
- BS (Geo Physics)
- BS (Environmental Science)
- BS (Social Science)
- LLB (Legal Studies)
At Bahria we show we attention with regards to our students by generously supporting and honouring them through distinct scholarship or grant possibilities. Worthy students may advantage from our Financial Assistance Scholarships, and Merit and Progress Merit Scholarships. During the economic year 2009-10, we offered scholarships to 855 students through an allotted budget of Rupees 13. 6 million.
We honored one time scholarship grants through our sources for students of the conflict ravaged places of the Malakand division and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) from the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
In effort with the Higher Education Commission (HEC) we honored 2 other types of scholarships to students from Baluchistan and FATA: the‘Japanese Need Based Scholarship’ and ‘Provision of Higher Education Opportunities’.
We have honored international scholarships for PhD and MS programs to 20 flourishing faculty members, which amounted to Rupees 94 million through an HEC fund. At the similar occasion we are operating other programs to improve our faculty.
Get latest updates of Admission of Bahria University
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Bahria University Admission.
Official Website: Bahria University