Baqai Medical University Admission 2014
The Baqais( Dr. Fareed Uddin Baqai and Dr. Zahida Baqai) both medical providers and surgeons by profession, after setting up their medical education in Pakistan and Great Britain, commenced practicing the art of healing in an underdeveloped country and in a rapidly expanding city of Karachi, the then capital of Pakistan.
Important Admission Date for MBBS, BDS and Pharm.D, DPT, M.S and B.S Medical Tecnology, B.Sc Nursing, EMBA, MBA Evening Class, MBA Special, BS Software Engineering, BS Bioinformatics
- Last Date of Form Submission 03-10-2014
- Entry Test at BMU Super Highway Campus 04-10-2014 from 10 AM to 12 PM
- Result should display at Campus on 06-10-2014
- Interview for BDS at BMU Campus from 07-10-2014 to 08-10-2014
- Interview for MBBS at Baqai Medical University Campus 09-10-2014 to 11-10-2014
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 2000/- from University
The institutions of the univeristy includes:
- Medical College
- Dental College
- College of veterinary Sciences
- Cadet College
- institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Institute of Health Management Sciences
- Institute of Hematology
- Institute of Medical Technology,
- Institute of Diabetology and Endocrinology
- Institute of Chest Diseases
- Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Institute of Reproduction and Developmental Sciences
- Department of Social Obstetrics
- Baqai Institute of Information Technology
Bqai Medical College is the 1st non-public Medical College of Pakistan, organized to encourage Medical Education on community-oriented basis. Graduates manufactured here have a far better comprehending and practical knowledge of community health problems and their alternatives.
Baqai Dental College is the 1st ever college in non-public or public sector that was organized in the city of Karachi in 1991. Since then it has turn out to be a center of superiority in Dental Education. Well recognised for its undergraduate Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) program, the college remains fully commited to provide dental graduates with knowledge and abilities that can enable them to earn a distinctive professional career. This commitment if reflected in the wide range of postgraduate programs and research degree programs presented by the college many professions.
Baqai College of veterinary Sciences
Positioned in the BMU driveway, it is a core of superiority. A effectively stock finding out resources center has been organized where more than 4000 photomicrographs and a large number of recorded cassettes are available. It has one of the largest investigative hematology courses with highly educated professionals included in every aspect of research and diseases of blood and relevant educational things to do including a Diploma, M. Sc, M. Phil and Ph. D programs.
- M.Sc., M.Phil and Ph.D courses.
Baqai Institute of Information Technology
Baqai Institute of information technology was organized in 2001. The 1st batch was commenced in October 2001. It was housed in a custom designed campus coupled with other components of Baqai Education City. The institute has now changed in the freshly built city campus. The new campus is positioned in the heart of the city very easily reachable from around the city.
- BS – Software Engineering
- BS – Bioinformatics
- MS – Computer Science
Admission/ Cadet College:
- Study properly the BMU Prospectus and the recommendations before filling up the application form.
- The bare minimum necessitie for application is a scholastic score of at least 60% (MBBS, BDS) in the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) examination (pre-medical group) of the Boards of Higher Secondary School Education in Pakistan or an equivalent examination accepted by the BMU. Pharm-D(60%) Medical Technology, Nursing, Physiotherapy (50%)
- The application should consist of:
- Attested copies of the subsequent documents:
- High School Mark Sheet / Certificate
- High School Provisional Certificate
- Higher Secondary School Mark Sheet / Certificate
- Higher Secondary School/College Provisional Certificate
- Admit Card / Statement of Entry (Intermediate Part-II) / A Levels
- Domicile Certificate or PRC or Father’s domicile certificate or delivery of domicile application.
- Equivalence Certificate of ‘A’ & ‘O’ level/Grade 12/other equivalent examination.
- Extra Curricular activities certificates, if any
- The application digesting fee is Rs. 1000/- payable by cash or bank draft in favour of “BMU” by hand and Rs. 2800/- by sending through mail. Candidates are cautioned not to send cash by post.
- Prospectus Charges Rs. 1500/-.
- 4 latest passport size photographs with your title at the back, one photograph should be pasted on the space presented in the application form.
- Imperfect application will not be refined.
- The application form with its enclosures may be submitted by hand to the Admission Cell, BMU, Super Highway, Karachi, between 9: 00 a. m. to 4: 0 p. m on working days. Application may also be posted by registered mail to the Director Admissions, Admission Cell, Baqai Medical University, Super Highway, Gadap Road, P. O. Box. 2407, Karachi-74600 (Monday to Friday).
- The BMU Management does not highly recommend/patronize any Learning Centre and has no link with such institutions.
- The BMU does not have any other office or person to offer with admissions. All communication regarding admissions must be executed through Admission Cell, BMU.
- Fee should be paid through a bank draft or fork out order in prefer of “BMU” drawn on a bank in Karachi and a suitable receipt must be attained from the department, which must be demonstrated to the management when essential.
- 2nd Year Admit Card Photocopy to be affixed if Mark Sheet is looked forward to.
- Submit F. S. c-II Mark Sheet as soon as it is obtained normally your case will not be ready-made.
Medical University, Super Highway, Gadap Road, P. O. Box. 2407, Karachi-74600 (Monday to Friday).
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Baqai Medical University Admissions 2014.
Official Website: Baqai Medical University
Type: Private University