Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, BCKV, emerged into getting in West Bengal in 1974. The enormous sylvine campus acquiring its teaching, admin, extendable and research units now at Mohanpur, Nadia, WB., has got the region mandates for giving agricultural education both at UG and PG levels, completing agricultural research and also coordinating extendable programmes.
BCKV Admission for Undergraduate Programs
The reservation of seats as per Govt. announced policy will be accompanied for precise type of literally equipment individuals who complete the minimum Physical fitness, essential to take theory and practical courses.
- Applicants having skills in Sports and Games wanting to to apply under Sports Quota for B. Sc. (Ag. )#) Hons. Course only must apply in distinct approved application form, offered they have the over qualification.
- Minimum eligibility for concern under Sports Quota: Manifestation of District at Inter District level or comparative tournaments in Football/Cricket/Table Tennis/Volley ball/Badminton/ Athletics placed by the District Sports Association or related other organization is essential for admission to B. Sc. (Ag. )#) Hons. Course only. Certificates from the proper specialist in the approved proforma in the Application forms and Xerox copy of District players’ Identity Card should be enclosed coupled with the Application.
- The applicants must be of great health and capable of undertaking comprehensive fieldwork. The determined applicants will be essential to undergo a medical examination before admission.
- Applicants shall have to block off the subsequent documents in A-4 size paper along with the application form for admission to any of the courses. Imperfect applications (if any) shall be refused straightway.
- Attested copy of Voter’s Identity Card granted by the Election Commission in prefer of the applicant or his parent (if any).
- Certificate from the Headmaster /Principal stating subject wise total marks attained by the candidate in Higher Secondary Examination.
- Attested copy of Medical certificate from correct capacity for literally equipment persons coupled with current CERTIFICATE FROM AN OPTHOMOLOGIST (Original Copy) to rule out Refractive Errors & Colour blindness.
- Attested copy of SC/ST certificate from appropriate authority.
- Attested copies of Sports skills certificates (at least inter district level) from correct authority.
- Attested copies of Mark-sheets (both side) & Admit card of all examinations exceeded, in case of Occupation Stream candidates shall have to post of both mark sheets of XI & XII.
Candidates must have exceeded 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from a duly known BCKV acquiring at least 2. 75 OGPA in 4. 00 scale (2. 50 OGPA/4. 00 for SC/ST) or 6. 50 OGPA in 10. 00 scale (6. 00 OGPA for SC/ST) or at least 60% marks in aggregate (55% for SC & 50% for ST applicants) under common system of examination, and must have collateralized at least 60% marks (55% for SC & 50% for ST applicants) in aggregate in H. S. or comparative exam. (10+2) school leaving examination.
Applicants must have also learnt courses of at least 6& (8) credit hours related to involved discipline in their Undergraduate Programme and this require to be substantiated with correct documentary proof.
Candidates must have exceeded 2 years Masters’ degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Agril. Engineering from a duly known BCKV acquiring at least 2. 75 OGPA out of 4. 00 scale (2. 50 OGPA/4. 00 for SC/ST applicants) or 6. 75 OGPA in 10. 00 scale (6. 50 OGPA for SC/ST) or at least 60% marks in aggregate (55% for SC and 50% for ST applicants) under common system of examination in particular stream in concerned discipline, subsequent 4 year Bachelor’s Degree programme with related subjects acquiring at least 2. 75 OGPA in 4. 00 scale (2. 50 OGPA/4. 00 for SC/ST applicants) or 6. 50 OGPA in 10. 00 scale (6. 00 OGPA for SC/ST) or at least 60% marks in aggregate (55% for SC & 50% for ST applicants) under traditional system of examination, and must have collateralled at least 60% marks (55% for SC & 50% for ST applicants) in aggregate in Higher Secondary or equivalent (10+2), school making examination.
Application forms and all other comprehensive details will be accessible on weekdays in between 11. 00 AM to 4. 00 PM at the Office of the Registrar (Admission & Scholarship Section) on payment of Rs. 400/- for General applicants and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST applicants.
The Central Library, BCKV, housed in a very commodious building (organized area 7342 sq. m. of which built up area is 5557 sq. rn), with its architectural elegance is positioned at Mohanpur (main campus).
The Central library has a selection of 69460 books, 350 Indian Criteria and requirements 2600 theses and dissertations, 24368 back volumes of periodicals, 208 current journals (Foreign and Indian), 125 non-book products and 175 e-documents.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about BCKV Admission 2012 BCKV Admissions, BCKV Admission for Postgraduate Programs, BCKV Admission for Undergraduate Programs, BCKV Library.
Official Site: BCKV