Bolan Medical College Admission
Introduction, Bolan Medical College Admission 2017:
Bolan Medical College Admission as a seat of Medical Education in the Province of Balochistan has a checkered history.
After partition the country was lacking in educated manpower, specifically in the medical field. To complete the gap in a simple period of time the Government of Pakistan made a decision to commence Condensed Medical Programs and for that a series of Medical Schools were organized in the country.
Important 2014-15 Admission Date for MBBS & BDS
- Admission Start from 28 Nov
- Last Date of Form Submission 15 Dec
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 3000 from National Bank of Punjab BMC Branch Baraoo Road Quetta.
- Entry Test for Bolan Medical College & Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences should be held separate.
- Those student who will desire to appear for Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences should get admission form on payment of 15,00/- from Office.
- It is acknowledged to student that there is separate entry test date will be announced for institute.
Bolan Medical College Admission Departments:
These departments are as follow in Bolan Medical College
Clinical Main Line Sciences Department:
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicince
- Gynaecology & Obstet
Compulsory Clinical Sub Specialties:
- Dental Surgery
Bolan Medical College Admission Procedure:
Applications for admission to 1st year MBBS and 1st year BDS programs shall be asked by the Principal, Bolan Medical College, Quetta by means of advertisements in foremost newspapers, Radio, and / or Television etc. No notice etc. shall be written singularly to the applicants for tempting applications, the conversation of results of the interviews or any other recommendations to the applicants. Newsletter of any other recommendations through the Press Release in the Local Newspapers, Radio or Television shall be thought to be satisfactory.
Bolan Medical College Admission Fee Structure:
The assortment of applicants for admission to 1st year MBBS/BDS programs shall be made by the Selection Committee composed of the subsequent members:
All the students must pay fees by the date as may be fixed by the principal for the purpose as per detail given.
- Admission fee ……………Rs. 7000/-
- Academic fee ……………Rs. 3000/-
- Welfare fund ……………Rs. 5000/-
Total; Rs. 15000/-
2nd 3rd AND 5th Year.
- Academic Fee ……………..Rs. 2000/-
- Welfare Fee ………………Rs. 2000/-
If the charge is not compensated on an occasion, the name of the defaulters if undoubtedly admitted will be minted off the college rolls and readmission will only be permitted on a transaction of re admission fee of Rs. 1000/- in accessory to the usual BMC charges.
Charge once compensated is not refundable in any conditions.
Get latest updates of Bolan Medical College Admission
Thanks for visiting our site which is Compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Bolan Medical College Admission 2017.
Official Website: Bolan Medical College