Introduction, Cadet College Jhelum Admission 2016
Cadet College Jhelum admission section is a well-known institute of Pakistan. Military college Jhelum founded under the vicinity of Sarai Alamgir and positioned in finest place of Pakistan Jhelum. Our aim is to create a new horizon for the fresh applicant of Pakistan. Many brave soldiers the of Pak Army protect his soil from an enemy. So our key mission is providing great and talented more solid to Pak Army.
Important 2016 Admission Date for 8th Class
- Last Date of Form Submission Octo 31
- Entry Test will be held on Dec 18
- Admission in distinct classes is simply on merit and competing basis. It is starting to boys from all areas of the country and in foreign countries.
- Admission in institute is executed only one time in a year in several classes as offered under:
Instructions for Junior School:
- In junior School, admission is created in class, one solely; on the other hand, a several vacancies arise in the classes from 2 to 5th which is filled up on the basis of written examination, interview, and health care check.
Instructions for Prep School:
- In Preparation School, admission is created in class 8th only; on the other hand, a few vacancies arise in the classes 6th & 7th which are filled up on the base of created examination, interview and health care check.
Instructions for Senior School/Insitute Wing:
- In this portion, admission is created mainly in class IX/ X1 & ‘O’level.
- For admission in abovementioned classes, admission form is normally obtained in January and entry test is kept in the 1st week of March every year.
For class 9, the last date for submission of admission form is during the 1st week of August Ordinarily.
The written for class One up to 9/’O’ Level is obtained from Punjab Text Book Board’s Books in the subsequent subjects apart from English.
- Mathematics & Gen. Science
- English (from FG School Book)
- The time duration for the test is 1hour.
The written test for 1st-year class is taken from these subjects:
- Biology or Mathematics
Model Paper or Past Paper for Student Guidance:
- Dues will be paid in advance on a quarterly basis.
- All the Fees one time given are not refundable and the method of their Expending is not accounted for to the parents.
- All Fees are to be given by way of a bank draft in prefer of “Principal Cadet College Jhelum”.
- The installments should attain by the 10th of the 1st month of each One-fourth. ie. January, April, July, and October.
- Submission with Late Fee
- If fees are not obtained within due date, the Cadets will be charged @ Rs. 100 each day. After that, they are at fault to be removed from the institute.
- Re-admission (if authorized by the principal) will be created in the transaction of Rs. 5000 in inclusion to the expenses.
- It can be attained from the College Office by hand on cash transaction of Rs. 500/- and by sending through post Rs. 600/- (For International post Rs. 900) by way of bank draft in prefer of “Principle CCJ”.
- Medical Facility
- College Mess
- Spacious Cafeteria
- Generator Facility
- College transport
- Educational visits
- Film shows
- Swimming pool (Planned)
- Riding club (Planned)
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Cadet College Jhelum Admission 2016.
Official Site: CCJ