Military College Jhelum Admission 2013
About Cadet College Jhelum
Cadet College Jhelum is well-known institute of Pakistan. Military college Jhelum founded under the vicinity of Sarai Alamgir and positioned in finest place of Pakistan Jhelum. Our aim is to create a new horizon for the fresh applicant of Pakistan. Many brave soldier of Pak Army protect his soil from enemy. So our key mission is providing great and talented solider to Pak Army.
Admission Cadet College Jhelum
- Admission in distinct classes is simply on merit and competing basis. It is start to boys from all areas of the country and in foreign countries.
- Admission in Cadet College Jhelum is executed only one time in a year in several classes as offered under:
Cadet College Jhelum Admission Instructions for Junior School
- In junior School, admission is created in class one solely; on the other hand a several vacancies arise in the classes from 2 to 5th which are filled up on the basis of written examination, interview and health care check.
Cadet College Jhelum Admission Instructions for Prep School
- In Preparation School, admission is created in class 8th only; on the other hand a few vacancies arise in the classes 6th & 7th which are filled up on the base of created examination, interview and health care check.
Admission Instructions for Senior School/College Wing
- In this portion, admission is created mainly in class IX/ X1 & ‘O’level.
- For admission in abovementioned classes, admission form are normally obtained in January and entry test is kept in the 1st week of March every year.
For class 9, last date for submission of admission form is during 1st week of August Ordinarily.
- Written Test Duration
The written for class One up to 9/’O’ Level is obtained from Punjab Text Book Board’s Books in the subsequent subjects apart from English.
- Mathematics & Gen. Science
- English (from FG School Book)
- Time duration for the test is 1hour.
The written test for 1st year class is taken from these subjects:
- Biology or Mathematics
Model Paper or Past Paper for Student Guidiance
Cadet College Jhelum Fee Structure
- Dues will be paid in advance on quarterly basis.
- All the Fees one time given are not refundable and the method of their Expending is not accounted for to the parents.
- All Fees are to be given by way of a bank draft in prefer of “Principal Cadet College Jhelum“.
- The installments should attain by the 10th of 1st month of each One fourth. ie. January, April, July, and October.
- Submission with Late Fee
- If fees are not obtained within due date, the Cadets will be charged @ Rs. 100 each day. After that they are at fault to be removed from the college.
- Re-admission (if authorized by the principal) will be created on transaction of Rs. 5000 in inclusion to the expenses.
Cadet College Jhelum Prospectus
- It can be attained from the College Office by hand on cash transaction of Rs. 500/- and by sending through post Rs. 600/- (For International post Rs. 900) by way of bank draft in prefer of “Principle Cadet College Jhelum”.
- Medical Facility
- College Mess
- Spacious Cafeteria
- Generator Facility
- College transport
- Educational visits
- Film shows
- Swimming pool (Planned)
- Riding club (Planned)
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Cadet College Jhelum Admission 2013 Admission Cadet College Jhelum, Cadet College Jhelum Admission Instructions for Junior School, Cadet College Jhelum Admission Instructions for Prep School, Cadet College Jhelum Fee Structure, Cadet College Jhelum Prospectus.
Official Site: Cadet College Jhelum