Cadet College Kohat Admission
Introduction, Cadet College Kohat Admission 2016
Cadet College Kohat admission section is well-known institute of Pakistan. CCK was founded in 1965. Current principal of this college is Brig(R)Inam-ul-Haq. Total area of this college is 144 acres. It comprises of six houses.
Important Admission Date for 8th Class
- Last Date of Form Submission 15 Nov
- Admission Form should be submitted on payment of Rs 500/- to 25 Nov and pay Rs 1000 till 05 December
- Entry Test should be held on 21 Dec
Rules and Regulation for Admission:
The guidelines and legislation for enrollment in CCK are offered as below: The management has the appropriate to alter these guidelines devoid of earlier notification and warnings.
Applicants for enrollment in CCK must be:
- Between 12 and 14 years on the first April of the year of enrollment.
- Have exceeded class VII ( Standard IV ) at the period of enrollment.
- Applicants learning 7th & 8th classes may fill out an application for entrance Exam offered they fulfill the circumstances described over. Students learning in 9th or 10th class are not entitled to receive this exam.
The subjects for the entrance Exam are: –
- Urdu ( including queries on Islamiyat )
Essentials concerning the entrance Exam, interviews, etc. are publicized in the press every year in September and October. The centers for exam are Rawalpindi/Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Mardan, Abbottabad, Chakdara, Kohat, D. I. Khan, Bannu, Karachi, Quetta (Pakistani Applicants ) Abu Dhabi, Jeddah and Riyadh (Foreign applicants )
enrollment to the College is determined on the time frame of the results of:
- The Entry Exam
- Medical Test
- An Interview by the Principal
- Applications for enrollment should be posted on the approved forms comprised in the College Prospectus. The price of College Prospectus and a fixed of question papers is Rs. 450/- by hand and Rs. 480/- by posting.
- Enrollment fee for entrance Exam is Rs. 800/- ( non-refundable) and Admission form down loaded from Internet post Rs. 1250/-(non-refundable).
- The admission form, finished in all areas, should be posted to the Principal by the date publicized in the newspaper.
- A chosen applicant is accepted only if he creates a document of great character and a school giving certificate from his earlier recognized school/institution.
- Any alter in this association is intimated.
- Houses/Hostels Messes Computer Section
- Gymnasium Hospital
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about CCK Admission 2016 .
Official Site: Cadet College Kohat