About Cadet College Lahore
Cadet College Lahore is the vision of earlier President of Pakistan General Zia-ul-Haq. Cadet College Lahore offered good and quality education to the students. Cadet College Lahore changes the mind of the student from civil to military. Because of this student thought about the armed forces and make quick decision.
Important Admission Date for Junior Wing Class 1 to Class 7th and Senoir Wing Class 8th to F.SC
- Last Date of Form Submission 18-04-2014
- Age Limit for Class 1 to 10th is 6 to 14 Year
- Age Limit for Clas F.SC/ICS is 15 to 17 Year
- Download Admission Form and pay bank draft of Rs 500/- in Favour of Principal Cadet College Lahore.
Eligibility for Admission
- Assortment Tests are carried out in March, August and December providing for the Educational Timetable all around the country for classes and eligibility offered here below:
- Kindergarten Cadets: Grade K. G to IV Age 5 to 10 years
- Junior Cadets: Grade V to VII Age 10 to 12 years
- Senior Cadets: Grade VIII, IX, X & XI Age 12 to 16 years
Actual physical look of the applicants must match with the age announced in the admission form
- Quantities of seats for admission to several classes are restrained.
- Admission is subject to being approved the Selection & Placement Test / Interview, Skills /Positioning Test / Interview. Skills / positioning test will be executed in existence of the parents.
- No document of exam is approved. Admission is given in retaining with the Level of Information and proficiency of the applicant.
Assortment Test and Interview
Assortment Test and interviews are ordinarily held at the subsequent Centers:
Just in case it is not possible to hold the Entry/Assortment Test and Interview at any 1 of the centers stated over, the applicant of that center may be requested to seem at Lahore or any alternative centre.
- Admission form and prospectus can be obtained from the Administration Block for Rs. 200/- by hands and for Rs. 300/- by posting.
- Father and mother applying for entrance of their wards must post subsequent details coupled with a hand created application saying: -
- Title, Character of Business and per month Earnings of Parent/ Guardian.
- Department, Designation and name of concern (if in Govt. or Private Service).
- Comprehensive residential & office contact with phone number.
- Class for which placed and name of earlier school.
- School departing certificate/ shift certificate.
- Birth certificate / form “B” of NIC registration.
- Computerized NIC of Parents & Guardians.
- Duplicates of NIC of loved ones authorized to fulfill Cadets coupled with an authority letter.
- 2 X Passport- width Photos of Cadet.
- Bank Draft for Rs. 500/- for College Prospectus & Postage and for Rs. 5000/- for Enrollment/ Positioning Test in prefer of The Principal.
- Lab Test Reviews documenting: -
- Chosen Cadets will be thought accepted after being qualified Positioning Test and Transaction of dues as per guidelines.
- Enrollment Fee Rs 5000/-
- Admission Fee Rs 5000/-
Cadet College Lahore Contact Us
- Addresses:10- Babar Block New Garden Town, Lahore
- Phone: +92-42-35833013, 35830254
- Cell: 0300-4126240
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.cadetcollegelahore.com
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Cadet College Lahore Admission 2014.
Official Site: Cadet College Lahore