Center for Advanced Studies in Engineering (CASE) Spring Admission 2014, Pakistan
About CASE University
It offers us enormous satisfaction and overall deal with the moment we search for back the days when CASE University was merely an thought in our brains. It was in the January of 2001 when we would previously talk about setting up an institution of higher technical studying in Pakistan.
Important Spring Admission Date for Ms in Project Management, Ms in Engineering Management, Master in Management, Ms in Computer Engineering, MS in Electrical Engineering, MS in Information Security, MS in Software Engineering, PhD in Engineering Management, PhD in Management, Phd in Computer Engineering
- Last Date of Form Submission by Post 06-01-2014
- Last Date of Form Submission by Hand 10-01-2014
- Processing Fee for MS Program is Rs 1,500/- and Rs 700/- for PhD Program pay through Bank Draft in Favour of CASE Islamabad
- In case of a innovative user click on “Fill Admission From”.
- If you have undoubtedly filled Admission Form and want to revise some information, then enter your CNIC or B-Form number and press Submit.
- Mail or hand-offer this application form duly filled up in along with all the recommended documents and evidence of submission of processing fee.
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
The applicant should have exceeded the Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) Examination in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics with at least 60% marks from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan or an comparative examination regarded by HEC. This criterion is in-line with the regulations from Pakistan Engineering Council.
- B. Sc. in double maths, physics from an HEC recognized university.
- Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) with related subjects.
Bachelor in Business Administration
- With success vanished HSSC or equivalent exam.
- A-Level students must have a minimum of C grade in their basic principle subjects.
- Those who have taken the HSSC or an equivalent examination and are waiting for results can also fill out an application.
- Assortment to BBA course will be substantially based mostly on being approved the aptitude test and interview after that.
- Those who have a combined score of 1500 or more in the SAT-1 examination will also be considered and given a waiver on the aptitude test.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
The applicant should have exceeded the HSSC or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects with 50% marks. Applicants applying on the base of an comparable exam will be essential to get an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Islamabad, Pakistan. This criterion is in-line with the guidelines from National Computing Education Accreditation Council (NCEAC), an certification specialist organized by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) to manage the Computer Science education in Pakistan.
Ph.D. Engineering Management
- The applicant must have got at least a 4 year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and a M. Sc. degree in Engineering Management (for a total of 18 years of education) from an HEC regarded university.
- A minimum GPA of 2. 70/4. 00 in the Bachelors degree and 3. 50/4. 00 in the M. Sc. degree is recommended.
- All applicants must excrete the EM deptt (GAT-Subj) with minimum of 70% marks.
- Any other HEC conditions for admission in Ph. D. Program.
Get latest updates of Universities Admission of CASE University
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about CASE University Admissions 2014.
Official Website: CASE University
Founded: September 12, 2001