Introduction, CASE University Fall Admission 2016
It offers us enormous satisfaction and overall deal with the moment we search for back the days when CASE university fall admission was merely a thought in our brains. It was in the January of 2001 when we would previously talk about setting up an institution of higher technical studying in Pakistan.
Important 2015 Admission Date for BSCS, BS Electrical Engineering, MS Electrical Engineering, MS in Computer Engineering, MS in Software Engineering, MS in Engineering Management, Ph.D. in Engineering Management, Computer Engineering
- Admission starts from 6th June
- Last Date of Form Submission 21st July for Undergraduate and 03rd Augusts for Postgraduate
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 1500/- for Undergraduate if appearing for NAT Test to be conducted by CASE and Rs 850/- if already have a valid NAT result
- Student pay Rs 1500/- for MS and Rs 7,000 for Ph.D. Programs.
- A test score can provide latest by 28th July for that applicant who already appear in NAT Test.
- NAT-I conducted by NTS at CASE Premises 26th July
CASE University Fall Admission:
- In the case of an innovative user click on “Fill Admission From”.
- If you have undoubtedly filled Admission Form and want to revise some information, then enter your CNIC or B-Form number and press Submit.
- Mail or hand-offer this application form duly filled up in along with all the recommended documents and evidence of submission of processing fee.
The applicant should have exceeded the Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) Examination in Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics with at least 60% marks from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan or a comparative examination regarded by HEC. This criterion is in-line with the regulations from PEC.
- B. Sc. in double maths, physics from an HEC recognized university.
- Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) with related subjects.
Bachelor in Business Administration:
- With success vanished HSSC or equivalent exam.
- A-Level students must have a minimum of C grade in their basic principle subjects.
- Those who have taken the HSSC or an equivalent examination and are waiting for results can also fill out an application.
- Assortment to BBA course will be substantially based mostly on being approved the aptitude test and interview after that.
- Those who have a combined score of 1500 or more in the SAT-1 examination will also be considered and given a waiver on the aptitude test.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science:
The applicant should have exceeded the HSSC or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects with 50% marks. Applicants applying on the base of a comparable exam will be essential to get an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Islamabad, Pakistan. This criterion is in-line with the guidelines from National Computing Education Accreditation Council (NCEAC), a certification specialist organized by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) to manage the Computer Science education in Pakistan.
CASE University Fall Admission, Ph.D. Engineering Management:
- The applicant must have got at least a 4 year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and an M. Sc. degree in Engineering Management (for a total of 18 years of education) from an HEC regarded university.
- A minimum GPA of 2. 70/4. 00 in the Bachelors degree and 3. 50/4. 00 in the M. Sc. degree is recommended.
- All applicants must excrete the EM depth (GAT-Subj) with the minimum of 70% marks.
- Any other HEC conditions for admission in Ph. D. Program.
Get latest updates of Universities Admission of CASE University
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about CASE University Fall Admission 2016.
Official Website: CASE University
Founded: September 12, 2001