About/ Ranking in Pakistan
We would discussion on its feasibility and determine our dedication to this national cause. At that time, we as a group determined the dissemination of superior knowledge in engineering and management to intellectual thoughts of our professional engineers and scientists as the most desired info of our time.
Important Fall Admission BSCS, BBA with Specialization Marketing, Finance & Accounts, Project Management, HRM, BSc Electrical Engineering with specialization in Telecommunication Engineering and Computer Engineering
- Last Date of Form Submission 08-07-2014
- Admission Test Date will be held 12-07-2014
- Interview for BBA only 14-07-2014
- Application Processing Fee Rs 1,500/- and pay Bank Draft in the name CASE, Islamabad
- Application Form should be submitted without NAT score.
- NAT result card should be updated on 15-07-2014
Ph.D. Computer Engineering:
- The applicant must have got at least 4 years of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and an M. Sc. degree (for a total of 18 years of education) from a regarded case in Electrical, Computer, Electronics, Telecom, Communication or Systems Engineering. Any other related MS degree under the Electrical, Computer or Telecom Engineering department may also be regarded.
- The applicant must have a minimum CGPA of 2. 70/4. 00 in Bachelor’s degree and 3. 00/4. 00 or First Division in M. Sc. degree is required.
- The applicant must go away subject GRE (International) or GAT-Subject test in Computer Engineering executed by NTS for admission in PhD Engineering.
- The applicant must meet any other conditions charged by HEC for Admission in Ph. D.
- Admission to PhD program will be made on aggressive base subject to the availableness of the Supervisor in the related field of specialization.
Admission to CASE is start to all certified students primarily based on merit and regardless of their sexuality, age, religion, or nationality. CASE provides subsequent degree courses:
- B. Sc. Electrical Engineering.
- B. B. A.
- M. Sc. / Ph. D. Computer Engineering.
- M. Sc. / Ph. D. Engineering Management.
- Graduate(Masters) In Management.
Admissions are normally opened two times a year in the Spring and Fall Semesters, on the other hand CASE may, at times, open admissions during a Summer Session. Students also have the option to take programs under the Continuous Education program without having being publicly stated into a regular degree program. Continuous Education is a non-degree program for working professionals. Our aim in continuing education is to encourage quality studying and leadership for those specialists who cannot spare time or fulfill the eligibility criteria for a comprehensive degree program, to take individual programs at their own rhythm.
University is associated with UET Taxila. As a result, all entrance to institute are subject to UET authorization which is finished by the issuance of a roll number from the institute. HEC scholars may be admitted to an M. Sc. program contributing to a PhD. On the other hand, it is continue to an entrance to an the M. Sc. program. They must apply for admission to the PhD program once they come to be eligible for it.
They will have to follow all the entrance operations for the PhD program and eligibility criteria organized by the UET, Taxila and the HEC. To paraphrase their entrance to a PhD program is not confirmed when they are publicly stated to an the M. Sc. program leading to PhD. The same applies to any student who might be admitted under the an M. Sc. program, contributing to a PhD.
Fee Structure For Postgraduate Courses
- Admission Fee Rs 16,000/-
- Security Fee Rs 10,000/-
- First Semester Overall Fee Rs 26,000/-
Charges per Semester
- Semester Registration Fee Rs 2,000/-
- Charges of Courses Rs 18,000/-
- Charges of Course DL Charges Rs 5,000/-
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about CASE University Islamabad Fall Admission 2014.
Official Site: CASE University Islamabad