Introduction, Central Park Medical College Lahore Admission 2017
Central Park Medical College Lahore admission section is a pioneer institute of Pakistan. College strongly characters from government and PMDC. This institute offered courses of MBBS and BDS for skilled students. Our faculty is very qualified and makes a new horizon for the den stunts.
Important Admission Date for MBBS & BDS
- Admission Start from 23 Sep
- Last Date of Form Submission 02 Octo
- Medical Board of Disabled Applicants from 13 Octo to 16 Octo
- Display of First Merit Lists 30th Octo
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Department of Paediatrics
- Department of Otorhinolaryngology
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Anaesthesia
- Department of Orthopaedic
- Department of Radiology
Admission in the MBBS Program is totally on merit under the suggestions installed down by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council. Students from all provinces of Pakistan, foreign and International may fill out an application.
- Candidates should have exceeded F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) of Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan with at minimum 60% marks or comparative exams like British A-level or American High School Examination (out of 3 science subjects Chemistry & Biology are necessary).
- The applicant who has exceeded British A-level or American High School Exams must post the equivalence certificate.
- From the Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), House No. 342, St. 97, G-9/4, Islamabad.
- Candidate must have exceeded UHS Medical College Entrance Test (MCAT)/ Provincial Entry Test of particular state/ SAT II with minimal 550 scores for international students (out of 3 science subjects Chemistry & Biology are important).
It will be totally on merit. The merit is structured on the marks attained in UHS Entry Test, F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) or comparative, Matriculation and interview by the Admission Committee CPMC. As per PMDC direction the weight ratio will be as below:
- Matric 10%
- F. Sc. 40 %
- Provincial Govt. Entry Test 37. 5%
- CPMC Interview 12. 5
Entry Test Result/ Merit List 2017:
- Merit list will be updated soon.
The shortlisted applicants determining the eligibility conditions will be known as for the interview.
Categorization of Students:
College embraces students from all areas of the world in the period of their beginning, the college categorizes them into 2 groups. The candidates finished within their group and fee structure is distinct for every group. Pakistani: Students born, increased and qualified in Pakistan. Foreigners:
- International passport/Green Card holder’s children informed overseas or regionally.
- Expatriate Pakistani’s children qualified overseas.
Fee Structure for Pakistani
- Admission Fee Rs 50,000
- Tuition Fee for 1st Year Pre-Clinical Rs 600,000
- Annual Fee for 2nd Year Pre-Clinical Rs 600,000
- Annual Fee for 3rd Year Clinical Rs 600,000 + 25,000 Security for Clinical
- Tuition Fee for 4th Year Pre-Clinical Rs 600,000
Fee Structure for International Students:
- Admission Fee US $1,500
- Tuition Fee for 1st Year US $16000
- Annual Fee for 2nd Year US $16000
- Annual Fee for 3rd Year US $18000 + US $500 Security for Clinical
- Annual Fee for 4th Year Pre-Clinical US $18000
Central Park Housing Scheme, 31 km Ferozepur Road, Kahna Nau, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Telephone: 00924235935333-34
- Fax Number: 0092-42-35935340
- Email ID: email@example.com,
- Web: www.cpmcollege.edu.pk
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Central Park Medical College Lahore Admission 2017.
Official Site: Central Park Medical College Lahore