About Central Park Medical College Lahore
Central Park Medical College Lahore is a pioneer institute of Pakistan. Central Park Medical College Lahore strongly character from government and PMDC. This institute offered courses of MBBS and BDS for skilled students. Our faculty is very qualified and makes a new horizon for the denstuts.
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Department of Peadiatrics
- Department of Otorhinolaryngology
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Anaesthesia
- Department of Orthopaedic
- Department of Radiology
Admission for Batch 2013-2018
Admission in the MBBS Program is totally on merit under the suggestions installed down by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council. Students from all provinces of Pakistan, foreign and International may fill out an application.
- Candidates should have exceeded F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) of Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan with at minimum 60% marks or comparative exams like British A-level or American High School Examination (out of 3 science subjects Chemistry & Biology are necessary).
- The applicant who has exceeded British A-level or American High School Exams must post the equivalence certificate.
- From the Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), House No. 342, St. 97, G-9/4, Islamabad.
- Candidate must have exceeded UHS Medical College Entrance Test (MCAT)/ Provincial Entry Test of particular state/ SAT II with minimal 550 score for international students (out of 3 science subjects Chemistry & Biology are important).
It will be totally on merit. The merit is structured on the marks attained in UHS Entry Test, F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) or comparative, Matriculation and interview by the Admission Committee CPMC. As per PMDC direction the weightage ratio will be as below:
- Matric 10%
- F. Sc. 40 %
- Provincial Govt. Entry Test 37. 5%
- CPMC Interview 12. 5%
The short listed applicants determining the eligibility conditions will be known as for interview.
Categorization of Students:
Central Park Medical College Lahore embraces students from all areas of the world in period of their beginning, the college categorizes them into 2 groups. The candidates finished within their group and fee structure is distinct for every group. Pakistani: Students born, increased and qualified in Pakistan. Foreigners:
- International passport/Green Cardholder’s children informed overseas or regionally.
- Expatriate Pakistani’s children qualified overseas.
Fee Strcuture for Pakistani
- Admission Fee Rs 50,000
- Tution Fee for 1st Year Pre Clinical Rs 600,000
- Tution Fee for 2nd Year Pre Clinical Rs 600,000
- Tution Fee for 3rd Year Clinical Rs 600,000 + 25,000 Security for Clinical
- Tution Fee for 4th Year Pre Clinical Rs 600,000
Fee Structure for International Students
- Admission Fee US $1,500
- Tution Fee for 1st Year Pre Clinical US $16000
- Tution Fee for 2nd Year Pre Clinical US $16000
- Tution Fee for 3rd Year Clinical US $18000 + US $500 Security for Clinical
- Tution Fee for 4th Year Pre Clinical US $18000
Central Park Housing Scheme, 31 km Ferozepur Road, Kahna Nau, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Telephone: 00924235935333-34
- Fax Number: 0092-42-35935340
- Email ID: email@example.com,
- Web: www.cpmcollege.edu.pk
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Central Park Medical College Lahore Admission 2014.
Official Site: Central Park Medical College Lahore