Chandka Medical College Admission 2014
“Chandka” was the previous name Larkana, that was produced from Chandio homage which is the most well-known tribe dwelling in this areas. CMC was organized in a building, which undoubtedly been with us as Government Polytechnic Institute & D. C. High School Larkana, which were modified in to CM College, with Prof. Ali Mohammad Ansari as 1st Principal & P. D. the building made up of of ground floor and 1st floor.
Admission Procedure for Undergraduate Programs
This prospectus consists of rules & legislation of Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University Larkana for admission to MBBS, BDS programs and their examinations for its constituent Channdka Medical College. It is the initial prospectus being written by SMBB Medical University Larkana since its beginning.
This prospectus shall be modified on yearly groundwork for upgrading the improvements.
- The Rules & Regulations as prescribed by doctors in this prospectus shall implement to subsequent constituent CM College of the university.
- Chandka Medical College, Larkana, Sindh
- Ghulam Muhammad Mahar Medical College, Sukkur, Sindh
- Bibi Asifa Dental College Larkana, Sindh
- Gambat Institute of Medical Sciences Gambat Sindh
- There is co-education in these colleges
- One or more hospitals are affixed to just about every medical institution for providing clinical educating to the students.
- The clinical Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors & Sr. Registrars of the institutions are also consultants to the affixed educating hospitals.
- All the Institutions, present a 5 years study program which qualified prospects to the honor of MBBS Degree of the university, in contrast to 4 years study program of Dentistry shall be executed at SMBB Medical University Larkana, which leads to the honor of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) Degree.
- SMBB Medical University Larkana intends to commence admission to BDS course in Bibi Asifa Dental College from academic year 2011-12.
- Students on the purpose of these institutions shall be chained to abide by the rules and regulations as set down in this prospectus and such changes written thereafter from time to time.
- Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University Larkana, reserves the right of accessory to and amendment of any rule (s) in the prospectus at any step.
The following fees shall be charged:
Rules of Payments of Fee
- All the Charges once put in the account is non-refundable.
- Charge for 1st year should be compensated within 15 days of admission.
- Charge for the left over years will be paid at the begin of each session.
- The charge is subject to modification by the University at any occasion in the course of the program of studies.
- Examination form of any applicant who isn’t able to clear his/her dues within stipulated occasion period will not be submitted to Controller of Examinations. Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro and he/she shall not be permitted to glimpse in examination.
Postgraduate Admission Procedure
- The admission to the Diploma / Degree programs shall be produced by Principal / Postgraduate Committee in the Subject acknowledged by the PMDC, CPSP & LUMHS. The schedule of admission shall be publicised by the Principal CMC, Larkana.
- The Postgraduate committee headed by Principal, shall produce the particulars of procedure, arrangement and schedule of written test and interview as is a follower of:
- Entry Test 100%
- Interview only to verify written documents.
- Eligible applicants will 1st paper in entry test. The applicants determined on the basis of entry test will be granted to seem in the interview. The selection will be produced one merit.
- A Student shall be admitted for one program at a time.
- All application shall be submitted on prescribed by doctors forms. For each course, a separate application form has to be filled up.
- The Postgraduate Committee will make final selection established on scores attained in the Entry Test. The decision of Postgraduate Committee shall be final.
- Applicants offering in Government / Semi-Government Institutions are recommended to route their applications through proper channel and submit an move forward copy to the Principal, Chairman Postgraduate Committee, CM College, Larkana.
- Fee schedule ( for Pakistani applicants)
- Admission fees Rs: 5000/- once
- All Course Rs: 5000/- per year, at the commence of academics year
- Registration fee for FCPS-II Rs: 2000/- (No admission and course Fees for FCPS-II Trainee)
- No call letter shall be released for Entry Test / Interview & Selection. Consequently applicants are recommended to note the dates as notified by the Principal CMC. Nonetheless, the rights to help make any customization in the schedule ( due to any unforeseen circumstances ) are appropriated.
- The applicants shall apply for registration with the LUMHS within 3 months and FCPS one month of their admission in the College. The registration shall be efficient from the date of admission.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details.We provide the best information about Chandka Medical College Admissions 2014.
Official Website: Chandka Medical College
Founded: April 1973