About CHARUSAT University
A impressive range of programs available at CHARUSAT University are combined with an remarkable width of extracurricular actions and possibilities for exploration, independent study and neighborhood service. Through its giving in specialized programmes CHARUSAT University educates and works on students to comprehend their possibilities to come to be dependable citizens in a diverse and significantly interdependent world-wide globe.
CHARUSAT University Departments
- Electronics & Communication
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Communication Skills
CHARUSAT University Admissions
CHARUSAT University Admission for B.Tech Programs
- 10 + 2 Pattern and Std. 12th from Science Stream.
- Applicant should seem in GUJCET of the existing entrance year.
- Admission procedure is as per the norms and guidelines identified by Admission Committee for Specialized Programs (Technical), Govt. of Gujarat.
- Admissions are simply on merit bases.
- No Donation or Capitation fee is approved for any Admission.
- Admission will be as per the regulations decided by Govt. of Gujarat. Relating to it, 75% seats will be packed by JAC-PC(T) and 25% seats will be packed by Institute under operations quota. In 25% seats 15% seats are packed under NRI quota.
Admission for Postgraduate Programs
- The admission method for all CHARUSAT University programmes is accomplished in the calendar month of June-July, every year.
- At CHARUSAT University, admissions are offered simply on merit basis. The admission dates are publicised in important Gujarati and English dailies and also on the CHARUSAT University web page.
CHARUSAT University Admission for Ph.d Programs
- CHARUSAT University has started the Ph. D. programme from Jan 2010 for executing research in frontier places of Engineering, Pharmacy and Applied Sciences
- Students will be accepted to Ph. D. program as:
- Full-period Students for those inclined to pursue Ph. D. on full period basis or
- Part-time Students for those inclined to pursue Ph. D. along with alternative challenges within or outdoor CHARUSAT University.
Students will be entitled for the Ph. D. programme only if the subsequent criteria are content:
- A post-graduate (Masters) degree with at minimum 55% marks or comparative CGPA and
- Has experienced in GATE / CSIR – UGC JRF / NET / SLET or comparative exams of equivalent level or CHARUSAT University Doctoral Entry Test (CDET)
- Assortment will be structured on an appointment executed by CHARUSAT University.
- Housing conditions
- A Full-time student has to remain and work in the CHARUSAT University Campus during the time-span of the Ph. D. programme. A Part-time Student has to stay in the campus for extra 2 semesters after the course work. On the other hand, this commercial period can be distributed over the time-span of the Ph. D. program.
CHARUSAT University Contact Us
- Charotar University of Science and Technology (CHARUSAT)
- At Post: Changa
- Taluka: Petlad, District: Anand
- Pin Code: 388 421
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about CHARUSAT University 2014.
Official Site: CHARUSAT University