Comsats Abbottabad Campus Fall Admission 2015
The institution and history of university, is as special as is the achievements story of the campus in its academics performance and development in the field of impartation of excellent education to not only the starving youth of the remote Northern areas, but also to the expertise thirsty of the entire country. Organization of an IT Institution in Abbottabad was a experienced challenge of Dr. Atta-ur-Rehman, the then Minister of Science and Technology.
Important Fall Admission Date 2015 for Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
- Admission Start from 25th May
- Last Date of Form Submission 3rd July
- NTS(NAT) Test held on 24th May, 28th June and 12th July
- NTS(GAT) General Test held on 5th July
- NTS(GAT) Subject Test held on 12th July
- Beginning of Classes 7th September
- Faculty of IS & T
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Architecture & Design
- Computer Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Developement Studies
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Centers / Academies
There are common and also particular admission conditions. The general conditions are the same for all programmes, while the precise conditions may fluctuate between programs.
General admission Requirements
- Intermediate or comparative from an approved educational institution
- NTS NAT with atleast 50% marks
- Bachelor Degree (14 years degree) or comparative with minimum 50% marks, from an approved institution.
- NTS NAT with atleast 50% marks.
- A 16 years degree in the related field from an approved educational institution with 1st division or CGPA of 2. 5/4. 0 with no 3 rd Division or D Grade throughout the academics career.
- NTS GAT (General) with atleast 50% marks.
Postgraduate / Doctoral Programmes:
- MS/M. Phil or its equivalent degree in the related field from an approved educational institution with First Division or CGPA of 3. 0/4. 0.
- GRE Conditions: Foreign GRE (Subject) test wherever applicable or GAT (Subject) as per requirement of HEC.
- Specific requirementsPlease see the related programme description and specific conditions of related programme.
How To Apply:
Many thanks for your fascination in studies at the COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT).
All the candidates have to go through a normal procedure of admission which comprises filling of application form till they are eligible the merit list and if determined eligible, will be fortunate to get admission in institute. Due to the constrained number of seats in each system, above average grades ordinarily entitle one for admission into a program. In order for any application to be evaluated, the institute must acquire a finished application form along with necessary documents. The candidate has to meet the proficiency standard in order to qualify for admission. One must meet both the general requirements and the specifications for specific faculties and programs on offer. Some programs may have unique conditions and details of these can be found in the related program description.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Comsats Abbottabad Admission 2015.
Official Site: Comsats Abbottabad (www.ciit-atd.edu.pk)