Comsats Attock Campus Fall Admission 2015
CIIT commenced its journey in 1998, and founded its 1st campus at Islamabad in April 1998. In August 2000, in identification of university accomplishments, the Federal Government granted it the status of a Degree Awarding Institute (DAI) through promulgation of its charter. Attock Campus is now slated for up gradation as a university by the identify of ‘COMSATS University’ through an Act of the Parliament.
Important Fall Admission Date 2015 for Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
- Admission Start from 25th May
- Last Date of Form Submission 24th July
- NTS(NAT) Test held on 24th May, 28th June, 26th July & 02 August
- NTS(GAT) General Test held on 24th May & 5th July
- NTS(GAT) Subject Test held on 2nd August
- Beginning of Classes 7th September
- Computer Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Management Sciences
Chosen applicants will be enquired to bring the subsequent documents to the Admission Office for verification within the described dates:
- Original Certificates/Detailed Mark Sheets of matric or comparative examination, and the bachelor degree or it comparative examination (if applicable) with the 2 attested photocopies of each.
- Original Equivalent Certificate along with two attested photocopies.
- Original Hope Certificate along with two attested photocopies of Affidavit (if applicable).
- Undertaking on Stamp Paper by the student and father/guardian to abide by the rules and legislation of the institute.
- National Identity Card (or ‘B’ Form) coupled with 2 attested photocopies.
- 2 passport size photographs attested from the back. Please do not neglect to write your Name, Father’s Name and program on the back of the photographs.
Confirmation of Admission:
Chosen applicants are essential to verify their acclaim by paying the non-refundable admission and tuition fee within the described dates. Admission procedure will only be accomplished after the payment of fee is confirmed. If a applicant neglects to verify enrolment, selection will stand terminated and seat will be provided to the next applicant on the waiting list.
Laboratories and Computing Facilities:
Department of Electrical Engineering at university has 4 modern laboratories. These labs are not only for academics requirements but also provide the provision for move forward research in the field of Electrical Engineering. The following labs are fully practical and outfitted with the most current training aids to increase the finding out expertise of the students.
- Digital Logic Design/Microprocessor Laboratory
This lab is outfitted with trainers designed to offer complete hands-on training employing the latest state-of- the-art technology. Microprocessor Training System is a modularized technique to microprocessor thoughts and applications.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about CIIT Admission 2015
Official Site: Comsats Attock Campus (www.ciit-attock.edu.pk)