Comsats Islamabad Fall Admissions 2017:
Comsats Islamabad Admission Online Application System:
You are required to complete the following steps:
- Sign Up using the “Sign Up” link.
- Email Authentication After successful sign up please activate your account by authenticating your email address (to authenticate please follow the link sends in your email from Admission System).
- Login your account using the login panel given at the right side of your screen.
- Enter your application details in the 6 sections (visible after login).
- Submit your application using the “Submit Application Form” link (visible after login).
- Print your Application Form and NTS Challan Form (visible after login).
- Submit Printed Application Form, Required documents ( the list is given in admission form) and Paid NTS Challan form, Application processing fee Rs. 1000/- ( if you have not purchased a prospectus for current Session) to Comsats Islamabad Admission Office, if you have purchased a prospectus for a current session then please attach the admission form in prospectus with your printed application form.
- NTS Test Slip will be given to you at the Admission Office.
If you want to receive Prospectus through courier at you mailing address then Please send 1200 Demand Draft in favor of university respective campus.
Comsats Islamabad Admission Scholarships:
University follows a well spelt-out modus operandi to provide aid assistance to students who are good in studies but are handicapped due to aids constraints. A special fund is allocated to cater to the needs of the deserving students. For this purpose, Financial Assistance Committees operate on all campuses to look into such cases. The different arrays of facilities which are provided under the monetary assistance program are briefly discussed below:
Scholarship assistance is provided to students on the need-merit basis. The students who are in good academic standing and have demonstrated financial problems are eligible for financial assistance. Scholarship assistance is provided to the students after the first semester. At least 80% attendance is mandatory in all the registered courses and no disciplinary action or proceedings should be in progress or pending against the student at the time of application for financial assistance.
It is a loan facility recoverable within two years without any interest. It is granted to the students of 2nd semester and onwards. Only those students are eligible who in good academic standing with at least 80% class attendance and no disciplinary problems, and are in need of proven financial help.
When two siblings are concurrently students of the institute, 50% tuition fee concession to one sibling is admission provided both maintain good academic standing and are not in receipt of any other concession/scholarship, etc.
All the employees of Comsats Islamabad contribute 1% of gross salary in addition to the 2 % contributed by university towards Taleem Fund. This fund is distributed in students on need-cum-merit basis in every semester as Financial Assistance to meet their tuition fee expenses. The student has to apply through his/her department and after giving an interview to the Taleem Fund Committee he/she gets a full or partial waiver of the tuition fee, on a need-cum-merit basis.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Comsats Islamabad Admissions 2017.
Official Website: Comsats Islamabad