Comsats Lahore Campus Fall Admission 2014
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Lahore campus is positioned on Defense Road off Raiwind Road Lahore and is about 25 minutes travel from the main city. This campus was founded in January 2002. The sprawling campus is objective developed and is spread over area of 185 acres with designed area of 400, 000 sq. ft.
Important Fall Admission Date 2014 for Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
- Last Date of Form Submission 27 June
- NTS(NAT) Test 25th May, 22th June and 22th July
- NTS(GAT)General and Subject Test 6th July
- Display of Merit List 18th July
- Beginning of Classes 01 September
Under Graduate Programs
- Computer Science BS(CS)
- Telecommunication & Networking BS(TN)
- Electrical (Telecommunication )Engineering BS(TE)
- Electronics Engineering BS(EIE)
- Electrical (Power) Engineering BS(EPE)
- Computer Engineering BS(CE)
- Business Administration BS(BA)
- Chemical Engineering BS(ChE)
- Mathematics BS(Math)
- Electronics BS(Elec)
- Physics BS(phy)
- Architecture B Arch
- Computer Science (MCS)
- Business Administration (two year) MBA(2-Yr)
Professional Degree Programs
- Business Administration (one year) MBA(1-Yr)
- Development Studies MDS
- Project Management
How To Apply:-
Admission to Comsats is extremely competing, but those who arrive here will take pleasure in the advantages of superb resources and instructing and a exciting and bustling student life. Admissions at university are executed firmly on merit, on the basis of earlier academic record of the candidate and his/her efficiency in the entry test. This test is carried out by an unbiased agency called National Testing Service (NTS). For additional details with regards to the NTS and the testing procedure candidates may get guidance at Campus offices.
- Institute announces entrance through advertising in big newspapers of Pakistan.
- Applications are made in reaction to the admission notices in all main newspaper of the related cities.
- Admissions are executed in accordance with an application schedule, which is conspicuously displayed in these admission updates.
- Prospectuses coupled with the Admission Forms are made accessible at all campuses of Campus.
- Prospectuses may be obtained from any of the Comsats campuses, but application Forms must be deposited at the campus where the admission is searched for.
- Candidates may apply for application to a degree program by finishing the subsequent formalities if they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria for the program.
- Fill up the Admission Form (presented in the prospectus). Applicants may apply for admission in up to three programs on one admission form.
- Just in case the final result is awaited, then offer a “Hope Certificate” from the college last attended or an Affidavit on a stamp paper to the effect that upon assertion of the final result the minimum amount prescribed eligibility criteria shall be must.
- Submit the application Form and Hope Certificate/Affidavit (if applicable) in the Admission Office of the campus, where entrnace is searched for.
- Application forms must be submitted by the last due date for submission of forms, as last entries cannot be interested.
- The list of selected applicants is displayed on the described dates on the campus notice board and also on the Campus website.
- Computer Labs
- Electronic Labs
- Common Rooms
- Play Grounds
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Comsats Lahore Campus Admission 2014.
Official Site: Comsats Lahore Campus