COMSATS University Eligibility Criteria 2018 for Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
When a student decides whether to choose engineering field, Arts, Management and Medical as a studying program for their very own, he or she wants to get admitted as soon as possible. This is where most of the people do the procedure wrong. At first the candidates must read out the COMSATS University eligibility Criteria of the university in which they are going to apply for admission. If they do not read out the criteria they might suffer lots of despair.
Consulting with the prospectus would be a reliable thing to do at this stage but most people are not able to find and start searching online. Searching online also does not give them much success and they just go without reading the full details and taking precautionary measures. COMSAT’S Universities proper Eligibility Procedure will be provided for all the manners of education which are Graduation level, Post Graduate and PhD Level.
COMSATS University Eligibility Criteria for BS, MS and PhD Programs
To get proper acknowledgement, keep reading this post heading wise till the end. The information will be available in the form of bullet points so that the readers can easily understand all the points.
To get degree wise schedule click on this link COMSATS ADMISSION.
COMSATS Undergraduate Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 50% marks are required to apply for the admission.
- Valid educational passing certificate from an accredited institute.
- CIIT Policy requirement filling.
- NTS Test Score according to the Policy of CIIT.
Easy as a walk in the garden. The candidate will not have to deal with lots of things to get admitted. They must have all the documentation and pass the NTS to get admit card of COMSATS. Before apply must check fee structure for BS, MS and PhD.
COMSATS Post Graduate Eligibility Criteria
- Fourteen years of education from a valid institute or schooling till bachelor’s level.
- Minimum requirement of 50% marks in the Graduation degree for applying in the Masters field.
- Admission Based on CIIT Policy.
- NTS Score based on the policy of CIIT.
Same goes with the Post graduate fields. The student will have to fulfill the requirements which are mentioned above this passage. In case of any misconception, the candidate will not be able to get admit card of his or her desired Degree program.
COMSATS PhD Eligibility Procedure
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0/4.0 is required, or atleast 70% marks in the annual examination system. The student must not a D grade result in order to apply.
- The degree completion should be from an accredited educational establishment.
- NTS score must be atleast 60% according to the HEC policy of GAT