Introduction, Comsats Vehari Campus Spring Admission 2016:
Comsats Vehari Campus admission section, set up on the opinion that realizing enriches all people, is committed to the seek out for truth through development of studying and stretching the frontiers of awareness; to the discussing of this knowledge through education in an academically assorted range of disciplines; to the application of this knowledge to help the people of Pakistan in distinct, and the Muslim Umma and the world, as a whole.
Important 2016 Spring Admissions for Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
- Last Date of Form Submission 21 Nov
- NTS(NAT) Test Sep 26, Octo 23 and Nov 27 2016 (Special Test)
- NTS(GAT) General 23 Octo (Regular Test), 20 Nov (Special Test), 27 Nov, 2016
- NTS(GAT) Subject 23 Octo (Special Test), 20 Nov (Regular Test), 2016
- Display of Merit List Nov 30
- Beginning of Classes Feb 06
Comsats Vehari Campus Admission Programs:
Master Degree Programs:
- MBA Masters in Business Administration (3.5 year)
- MCS Masters of Computer Science 2-year
- MA (Eng) Masters in English
- MSc (ECO) Master of Science in Economics
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- BS(B.A) Business Administration (4 year)
- B-Com Commerce (Hons) (4 year)
- BS(C.S)Computer Sciences (4 year)
- BS(T.N) Telecommunication Networking (4 year)
- BS(S.E) Software Engineering (4 year)
Comsats Vehari Campus Admission:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of fifty % marks from an approved institution for applicants searching for admission in Masters programs and Intermediate or comparable degree with minimum of 50% marks from an accredited institution for applicants searching for admission in Bachelors programs.
- NTS test passed with good score
- Aggregate score is determined by using “Entry Test & Proficiency Criteria”
- In which degree you can apply?
- Applicants who have done graduating or comparative with fifty % marks from an approved institution,you are eligible to get admission in MBA (3. 5 year), M. Sc(Eco), MA(Eng) and MCS
- Applicants who have done Intermediate or equivalent with 50% marks from an accredited institution,you are eligible to get admission in BS(BA), B-Com
- Applicants who have done Intermediate or equivalent with fifty % marks from an accredited institution,you are eligible to get admission in BS(CS), BS(SE) & BS(TN).
Computer lab of 25 computers outfitted with Core2Duo processors and LCD exhibits with color printing and scanning conveniences is accessible. Another lab of 30 computer is under development and will be accessible soon in this semester. The computer labs are also guaranteed by high-end server machines attached through broadband DSL.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Comsats Admission 2016.
Official Site: Comsats Vehari Campus