About DCET Karachi/ News
DCET Karachi acquiring met the conditions of Higher Education Commission, has been honored a degree awarding status by the Government of Pakistan, with impact from 31-10-2007 through an Ordinance No. LXIII of 2007 promulgated by the President of Pakistan General Pervez Musharraf.
Important Admission Date for Architure & Planning, Electronic Engineering, Metallurgy & Material Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Energy & Environment Engineering, Petroluen and Gas Engineering, Computer System Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Manageme and Telecommunication Engineering
- Admission Start from TCS Centres 03-10-2013
- Last Date of Form Submission 11-11-2013
- Entry Test will be held at Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukker and Islamabad on 17-11-2013
- Interview and Serutiny of Original Document at Karachi 02-12-2013
- 1st Provsional List of Selected Applicants 23-12-2013
- Expected Date of Begining of Classes 13-01-2013
Admission to the 1st year Batch 2007-2008 is done in accordance to the Federal Government policy and the policies. The rules of admission described here are subject to customization/revision by the Experienced power from time to time. DCET Karachi reserves the right to make any adjustments with respect to admission rules.
The applicants who have been permitted admission earlier with any order by DCET Karachi shall not be regarded as for refreshing admission. Their admission forms, if attained by the Dawood College of Engineering and Technology (DCET), shall be accountable to be turned down without having any notice.
The applicants who apply for their entrance on the basis of fake records (detected before or after their admission) shall be prosecuted under offender law and their admission shall be cancelled after conclusion of essential formalities. Additionally, they may also be debarred for a period of 3 years for future admission.
The over-all merit in esteem of applicant for provisional admission shall be determined on the basis of S. S. C, H. S. C / B. Sc. / Diploma and pre-admission test as may be relevant. List of selected applicants shall be exhibited on the DCET Karachi notice board. Selected applicants shall submit an under-taking on judicial stamp paper of Rs. 20/-. Sample is offered in the Prospectus.
Application for admission next to various classes of chairs must be made on the approved forms accessible from nominated organizations of National Bank of Pakistan. One application form can be used for both the schemes, i. e frequent as well as self financial.
Application forms properly finished in all respects together with necessary documents must reach the nominated limbs of National Bank of Pakistan on or before the last date publicized in the Admission Notice.
Photo copies of the subsequent documents be affixed with the application form (in triplicate).
- Current passport size photographs (12 Nos)
- Domicile certificate
- Long term Resident Certificate (PRC)-C-form.
- National Identity Card (NIC) / B. form
- Matriculation Pass and Marks Certificate.
- H. S. C. / B. Sc. / Diploma Pass and Marks certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Application not having above listed encouraging documents shall not be regarded as, original documents shall nonetheless have to be developed at the time of scrutiny/interview.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about DCET Karachi Admission 2013
Official Site: DCET Karachi