DOW University of Health Sciences Admission 2014
Dow University of Health Sciences has announced teaching and studying methodology which makes it possible for students to come to be competent life long scholars. DUHS Karachi aims for its students to acquire better communication abilities to converse with their patients and get ready its students for a meritorious professional career.
Important Admission Date for Diploma in Aviation Medicine
- Qualification Required: MBBS & 1 Year House Job
- Fee of Course Rs 60,000/-
- Last Date of Form Submission 24-06-2014
- Entry Test should be held on 05-07-2014
- Get Admission Form and pay Rs 2000/- in favour of Dow University of Health Science in United Bank Ltd, Baba-e-Urdu Road Branch, Karachi.
- Orientation Seminar will held on 17-06-2014 at 10:00 AM
- Venue: School of Public Health, Dow University, Ojha Campus, Karachi
Important Admission Date for Directorate of Continuing Professional Development in Specialized Courses
- Last Date of Registration is 13-06-2014
- Course Start from 16-06-2014
- Fee Structure is Rs 15,000/-
- Venue: Video Conferency Room, 3rd Floor, Jinnah Campus DUET, Karachi
Important Admission Date for CRCP Course in Clinical Trials Unit
- Last Date of Form Submission 06-06-2014 at CTU Office
- Timing 09:00 AM to 01:OO PM
- Duration 15 Weeks
- Starting Date is 22-06-2014
- Get Admission Form and pay Rs 500/- in favour of “CTU-DUHS”
Important Admission Date for Department of Postgraduate Studeis FCPS-II and Radiology Certificate Courses
- Last Date of Form Submission 30-05-2014
- Entry Test will be held on 14-06-2014
- Get Admission Form form UBL-Baba-e-Urdu Road Branch along with payorder of Rs 2,000/- only.
- Pay registration fee and monitoring fee of Rs 25,000/- for FCPS Programs
- Clinical Trials Unit (CTU)
- Community Medicine
- DOW COLLEGE OF PHARMACY (DCOP)
- E.N.T Department
- Food Lab
- Forensic Medicine
- Infections Diseases/Isolation
- Information Technology
- Institute of Nursing
- Maxillo-Facial Surgery
- Medicine Department
- Neuro Surgery
- Obs & Gynae
- Paediatric Cardiology
- Paediatric Surgery Department
- Paediatrics Department
- Pathology Department
- Pharma Lab
- Pharmacology Department
- Pharmacuetical Chemistry
- Plastic Surgery
- Professional Development Centre
- Quality Enhancement Cell
- Research Department
- Sarwer Zuberi Liver Center
- Thoracic surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Admissions in Doctor of Pharmacy(Pharm-D) AT Dow College of Pharmacy Session 2012
- Admissions In Institute of Medical Technology (IMT) Session 2014 DUHS Karachi, Karachi Medical Technology, Dental Technology, Postgraduate Certificate Program
- Admissions In Institute of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (IPMR) Session 2014 DUHS Karachi Doctor of Physiotheraphy (DPT) BS (Occupational Therapy, Orthosis & Prosthesis)
- Admissions Postgraduate Programs EMBA, MBA, BBA & Diploma Program
- Admissions Postgraduate Programs Masters in Public Health (MPH), MS Transfusion Medicine & Tissue Typing, Session 2014-A DUHS Karachi.
- Admissions Postgraduate Programs (FCPS-II & DIPLOMAS) Session 2014-A DUHS Karachi.
- Admissions in 1st Year MBBS & BDS (Session 2014) AT Dow Medical College (DMC), Sindh Medical College (SMC) & Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ebad Khan Institute of Oral Health Sciences (DIKIOHS), DUHS Karachi Admissions Post Graduate Programs Session 2011.
Documents To be submitted for Categories of
- Open Merit (DUHS & LUMHS),
- UEDP Local,
- (DMC, SMC, DIKIOHS, PMCSB, BMC, FJMC & Disable)
Blue and Pink application forms, alongwith following documents must be attached in one ordinary office file.
- Birth Certificate of the Candidate.
- Matric Certificate / ‘O’ Level Equivalent examination certificate from Karachi
- Mark sheet of Matric /transcript ‘O’ Level / Equivalent Examination.
- O Level equivalence certificate (if applicable).
- Interscience / A-Level marksheet or transcript from Karachi.
- Provisional certificate from School (sample certificate is attached).
- Provisional certificate from college.(sample certificate is attached).
- Hafiz-e-Quran certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate of disability (if applicable).
- Payorder of Rs.1500 (Fifteen hundred) as non refundable Entrance Test fee.
- Candidate’s Domicile Certificate of district Karachi.
- Candidate’s Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC, on form – C) district Karachi.
- Candidate’s NADRA National Identity Card (CNIC) or ‘B’ form, (if he/she is below the age of eighteen years).
- Father’s Domicile of Sindh Province on form P-1.
- CNIC of father, written from NADRA with Irreversible address of Sindh.
- 6 recent passport size photos (with full face subjection of both males & females) with the name, 3 attested from front & 3 attested from back.
- Admit card for the MBBS/BDS entry test, affixed with the application form (must be filled by the applicant).
Get latest updates of Admission of DOW University of Health Sciences Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about DOW University of Health Sciences Admissions 2014.
Official Website: DOW University of Health Sciences
Founded: 27 December, 2003
Type: Public, Coeducational