DOW University of Health Sciences Admission 2014
About DOW University of Health Sciences
Dow University of Health Sciences has announced teaching and studying methodology which makes it possible for students to come to be competent life long scholars. Dow University of Health Sciences aims for its students to acquire better communication abilities to converse with their patients and get ready its students for a meritorious professional career.
Important Admission Date for Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology Degree
- Last Date of Form Submission 14-04-2014
- Entry Test will be held on 19-04-2014
- Time and Venue will be mentioned on admit card.
- Admission Form will be submitted along with required document to UBL, Baba-e-Urdu Road Branch, alongwith Payorder of Rs. 1500/-.
Important Admission Date for Color Doppler Ultrasound 3 months and Neurospinal Imaging 6 months
- Last Date of Form Submission 14-03-2014
- Entry Test will be held in 20-03-2014
- Get Prospectus alongwith Admission on payment of Rs 2000/- from UBL Baba-e-Urdu Road Branch.
- Anaesthesiology Department
- Anatomy Department
- Biochemistry Department
- Cardiology Department
- Clinical Trials Unit (CTU)
- Community Medicine Department
- Dermatology Department
- DOW COLLEGE OF PHARMACY (DCOP)
- E.N.T Department
- Food Lab
- Forensic Medicine Department
- Infections Diseases/Isolation Department
- Information Technology Department
- Institute of Nursing
- Maxillo-Facial Surgery Department
- Medicine Department
- Neuro Surgery Department
- Neurology Department
- Obs & Gynae Department
- Ophthalmology Department
- Orthopaedics Department
- Paediatric Cardiology Department
- Paediatric Surgery Department
- Paediatrics Department
- Pathology Department
- Pharma Lab
- Pharmacology Department
- Pharmacuetical Chemistry
- Physiology Department
- Plastic Surgery Department
- Professional Development Centre
- Psychiatry Department
- Pulmonology Department
- Quality Enhancement Cell
- Radiology Department
- Research Department
- Sarwer Zuberi Liver Center
- Surgery Department
- Thoracic surgery Department
- Vascular Surgery Department
- Admissions in Doctor of Pharmacy(Pharm-D) AT Dow College of Pharmacy Session 2012
- Admissions In Institute of Medical Technology (IMT) Session 2012 Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi Medical Technology, Dental Technology, Postgraduate Certificate Program
- Admissions In Institute of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (IPMR) Session 2012 Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi Doctor of Physiotheraphy (DPT) BS (Occupational Therapy, Orthosis & Prosthesis)
- Admissions Postgraduate Programs EMBA, MBA, BBA & Diploma Program
- Admissions Postgraduate Programs Masters in Public Health (MPH), MS Transfusion Medicine & Tissue Typing, Session 2013-A Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi
- Admissions Postgraduate Programs (FCPS-II & DIPLOMAS) Session 2012-A Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi
- Admissions in 1st Year MBBS & BDS (Session 2011) AT Dow Medical College (DMC), Sindh Medical College (SMC) & Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ebad Khan Institute of Oral Health Sciences (DIKIOHS), Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi Admissions Post Graduate Programs Session 2011.
Documents To be submitted for Categories of
- Open Merit (DUHS & LUMHS),
- UEDP Local,
- (DMC, SMC, DIKIOHS, PMCSB, BMC, FJMC & Disable)
Blue and Pink application forms, alongwith following documents must be attached in one ordinary office file.
- Birth Certificate of the Candidate.
- Matric Certificate / ‘O’ Level Equivalent examination certificate from Karachi
- Mark sheet of Matric /transcript ‘O’ Level / Equivalent Examination.
- O Level equivalence certificate (if applicable).
- Interscience / A-Level marksheet or transcript from Karachi.
- Provisional certificate from School (sample certificate is attached).
- Provisional certificate from college.(sample certificate is attached).
- Hafiz-e-Quran certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate of disability (if applicable).
- Payorder of Rs.1500 (Fifteen hundred) as non refundable Entrance Test fee.
- Candidate’s Domicile Certificate of district Karachi.
- Candidate’s Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC, on form – C) district Karachi.
- Candidate’s NADRA National Identity Card (CNIC) or ‘B’ form, (if he/she is below the age of eighteen years).
- Father’s Domicile of Sindh Province on form P-1.
- CNIC of father, written from NADRA with Irreversible address of Sindh.
- 6 recent passport size photos (with full face subjection of both males & females) with the name, 3 attested from front & 3 attested from back.
- Admit card for the MBBS/BDS entry test, affixed with the application form (must be filled by the applicant).
Get latest updates of Admission of DOW University of Health Sciences Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about DOW University of Health Sciences Admissions 2014.
Official Website: DOW University of Health Sciences
Founded: 27 December, 2003
Type: Public, Coeducational