Important Admission Date for Doctor of Physiotherapy, BS in Occupational Therapy, Prosthetics & Orthotics
- Last Date of Form Submission 15 Nov
- Entry Test should be held on 30 Nov at 10:00 AM at Dow Medical College & DUHS Karachi
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 1500/- in favour of Dow University of Health Sciences
- Only Sindh Domicile will apply for Admissions
Important Admission Date for Pharm-D
- Last Date of Form Submission 10th Nov
- Entry Test should be held on 23 Nov at 10:00 AM at Dow Medical College & DUHS Karachi
Important Admission Date for Color Doppler Ultrasound
- Last Date of Form Submission 22nd Octo
- Entry Test should be held on 28 Octo
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 3000/- from UBL Baba-e-Urdu Road Branch
Important Admission Date for MBBS & BDS 2014
- Admission Start from 10-09-2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 30-09-2014 at 05:00 PM
- Entrance Test should be held on 19-10-2014
Important Admission Date for Diploma in Aviation Medicine
- Qualification Required: MBBS & 1 Year House Job
- Fee of Course Rs 60,000/-
- Last Date of Form Submission 24-06-2014
- Entry Test should be held on 05-07-2014
- Get Admission Form and pay Rs 2000/- in favour of Dow University of Health Science in United Bank Ltd, Baba-e-Urdu Road Branch, Karachi.
- Orientation Seminar will held on 17-06-2014 at 10:00 AM
- Venue: School of Public Health, Dow University, Ojha Campus, Karachi
Important Admission Date for CRCP Course in Clinical Trials Unit
- Last Date of Form Submission 06-06-2014 at CTU Office
- Timing 09:00 AM to 01:OO PM
- Duration 15 Weeks
- Starting Date is 22-06-2014
- Get Admission Form and pay Rs 500/- in favour of “CTU-DUHS”
Important Admission Date for Department of Postgraduate Studeis FCPS-II and Radiology Certificate Courses
- Last Date of Form Submission 30-05-2014
- Entry Test will be held on 14-06-2014
- Get Admission Form form UBL-Baba-e-Urdu Road Branch along with payorder of Rs 2,000/- only.
- Pay registration fee and monitoring fee of Rs 25,000/- for FCPS Programs
I Categories of MBBS Course:
- Open Merit (DUHS)
- Merit Cum choice (from DUHS to LUMHS(Hyderabad), PMC (Nawabshah), BMC (Quetta) & FJMC (Lahore))
- UEDP – Local (Self finance) (DMC, SMC) and
- Disabled seats (DMC & SMC)
II Categories of BDS Course:
- Open Merit
- UEDP – Loca
- Matric / O Level / equivalent exam certificate from Karachi.
- Intermediate Science / ‘A’ Level / equivalent examination from Karachi.
- Minimum marks of 60% get worse in intermediate Science (Pre-medical) / ‘A’ Level / equivalent examination.
- Applicants domicile certificate of district Karachi.
- Applicants long lasting residence certificate (PRC, on Form-C) of district Karachi.
- Applicants CNIC (Computerized National Identity card ) or B form (if he/she is under 18 year of age).
- Applicants father domicile of Sindh province on form P-1.
- Father’s National identity card of NADRA with long lasting address of Sindh.
- Blue and Pink, both Application forms should be filled up and submitted alongwith photocopies of recommended documents for all the different types.
- Allocation of Open Merit and UEDP Local chairs at Dow Medical College, Sindh Medical College and Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ebad Khan Institute will only be produced on MERIT BASIS.
- The Admission Test will be executed for the entitled applicants on SUNDAY 2ND OCT. 2011. The venue and time of the entry test will be described in the admit card.
- This Entrance Test for all essential categories will only be good for the current session of Entrance.
- Applicants who have obtained less than 60% marks in the Inter science or A Level exams will not be permitted to appear in the Entrance Test.
- No applicant will be permitted to seem in the Entrance test without having the admit card.
- All male and female Students will only be permitted to appear in the Admission ad,oTest after being determined with comprehensive face exposure by authorised person’s.
The Entrance Test will be based on the following subjects.
- Biology 30 Questions
- Chemistry 30 Questions
- Physics 30 Questions
- English 10 Questions
Every one of the questions will be from the present syllabus of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Karachi. Entrance Test Fee
- Entry Test fee (non refundable) as Payorder of Rs. 1500 (Fifteen hundred) in prefer of Dow University of Health Sciences, bringing up the name, father’s name and application number at the back of payorder.
NOTE: Read the Prospectus meticulously for your eligibility before creating the payorder for Entry Test and submitting the application form. Important The Selection Board Reserves the Right to Scrutinize all the Educational / Relevant Documents of the Candidate. In Event of any Discrepancy, issue will be known backside to the involved professionals.
Entry Test Result/ Merit List 2015:
- Merit list will be updated soon.
- Clinical Trials Unit, 2nd Floor Library Building, Dow University of Health Sciences (DMC), Baba- e- Urdu Road, Karachi.Krachi-74200, Pakistan
- Phone No: +92-21-9215754-7 & 2715441-466
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions, Colleges Admissions and details. We provide the best information about DUHS Karachi Admission.
Official Site: DUHS Karachi