Important 2015 Admission Date for BBA, MBA 3.5 Years, MBA 2.5 Years, EMBA
- Last Date of Form Submission 15th August
- Entry Test 26 August
- Interview 08 Sep
- Beginning of Classes 14 Sep for BBA, MBA(M), MBA(E) 14 Sep and 19 Sep for EMBA
I Categories of MBBS Course:
- Open Merit (DUHS)
- Merit Cum choice (from DUHS to LUMHS(Hyderabad), PMC (Nawabshah), BMC (Quetta) & FJMC (Lahore))
- UEDP – Local (Self finance) (DMC, SMC) and
- Disabled seats (DMC & SMC)
II Categories of BDS Course:
- Open Merit
- UEDP – Loca
- Matric / O Level / equivalent exam certificate from Karachi.
- Intermediate Science / ‘A’ Level / equivalent examination from Karachi.
- Minimum marks of 60% get worse in intermediate Science (Pre-medical) / ‘A’ Level / equivalent examination.
- Applicants domicile certificate of district Karachi.
- Applicants long lasting residence certificate (PRC, on Form-C) of district Karachi.
- Applicants CNIC (Computerized National Identity card ) or B form (if he/she is under 18 year of age).
- Applicants father domicile of Sindh province on form P-1.
- Father’s National identity card of NADRA with long lasting address of Sindh.
- Blue and Pink, both Application forms should be filled up and submitted alongwith photocopies of recommended documents for all the different types.
- Allocation of Open Merit and UEDP Local chairs at Dow Medical College, Sindh Medical College and Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ebad Khan Institute will only be produced on MERIT BASIS.
- The Admission Test will be executed for the entitled applicants on SUNDAY 2ND OCT. 2011. The venue and time of the entry test will be described in the admit card.
- This Entrance Test for all essential categories will only be good for the current session of Entrance.
- Applicants who have obtained less than 60% marks in the Inter science or A Level exams will not be permitted to appear in the Entrance Test.
- No applicant will be permitted to seem in the Entrance test without having the admit card.
- All male and female Students will only be permitted to appear in the Admission ad,oTest after being determined with comprehensive face exposure by authorised person’s.
The Entrance Test will be based on the following subjects.
- Biology 30 Questions
- Chemistry 30 Questions
- Physics 30 Questions
- English 10 Questions
Every one of the questions will be from the present syllabus of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Karachi. Entrance Test Fee
- Entry Test fee (non refundable) as Payorder of Rs. 1500 (Fifteen hundred) in prefer of Dow University of Health Sciences, bringing up the name, father’s name and application number at the back of payorder.
NOTE: Read the Prospectus meticulously for your eligibility before creating the payorder for Entry Test and submitting the application form. Important The Selection Board Reserves the Right to Scrutinize all the Educational / Relevant Documents of the Candidate. In Event of any Discrepancy, issue will be known backside to the involved professionals.
Entry Test Result/ Merit List 2015:
- Merit list will be updated soon.
- Clinical Trials Unit, 2nd Floor Library Building, Dow University of Health Sciences (DMC), Baba- e- Urdu Road, Karachi.Krachi-74200, Pakistan
- Phone No: +92-21-9215754-7 & 2715441-466
- E-mail: email@example.com
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions, Colleges Admissions and details. We provide the best information about DUHS Karachi Admission.
Official Site: DUHS Karachi