Eastern University Admission 2017 Last Date and Fee Structure
Eastern University Bangladesh was founded in 2003 under the Non-public University Act 1992, as amended in 1998. It is authorised by the Ministry of Education, Government of Bangladesh and by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The Eastern University Bangladesh was create by Eastern University Bangladesh Foundation – a non-profit, non-political and philanthropic organization. Its leaders include academics, chartered accountants, engineers, industrialists and retired civil servants.
Eastern University Admission 2017 Last Date for Apply Entrance Exam
- Fall admission date 2017 will be coming soon
Faculty of Business Administration
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) Program
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) Program
- MBA Regular – MBA Executive
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- B.Sc. CSE (Computer Science and Engineering)
- B.Sc. CSIS (Computer Science and Information System)
- M.Sc. CSE (Computer Science and Engineering)
- B.Sc. EEE (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- B.Sc. ETE (Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering)
Acceptance for B. Sc. in Textile Engineering is presently under concern by UGC. Other programs to be started next include B. Sc. in Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Architecture, B. Sc. in Pharmacy and Post-Graduate Diploma in Environment and Climate Change.
Faculty of Law
- Bachelor of Law (Hons.)
- Master of Laws (1 and 2 year programme)
Faculty of law in Eastern University Bangladesh is considered one of the best among all private university in Bangladesh.
Faculty of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) in English
- Master of Arts in English Language and litareture
- Masters in ELT (1 and 2 year programme)
How to apply for admission?
- Students searching for admission can obtain Admission Form from the Admission Office or download it from the subsequent link:
- Download Admission Form
- Duly filled-in Admission Form should be posted to the Admission Office with essential fees and 2 (two) copies of passport size attested photos within deadline. (Refer to Admission Procedure below for particulars on how to get admitted).
A applicant searching for admission in Undergraduate Program must
- Obtain or download approved form.
- Fill-in approved form.
- Submit the admission form with 2 copies of passport size attested coloration photo within the deadline and pay for the admission form, if you have not previously paid.
- Accumulate admit card for test.
- Appear at the Admission Test. Students with average GPA 4 or above in SSC (or equivalent) exam and HSC (or equivalent) exam do not require to sit for the admission test.
A applicant searching for admission in Graduate Program must
- Acquire or download prescribed admission form.
- Attach attested copies of all certificates/testimonials and mark sheets/transcripts of all examinations passed.
- Attach 4 copies of passport size and 2 copies of stamp size attested colour photographs.
- Pay for the admission form, if you have not already paid.
- Pay admission and other fees within the deadline in Dhaka Bank, Road No. 7, Dhanmondi R/A. or IFIC Bank, Road No. 4 (Mirpur Road), Dhanmondi Branch.
Persons who are not residents or long lasting citizens of Bangladesh are described as foreign candidates. Foreign candidates searching for admission into EU must fulfill the same academics standards as those essential for Bangladeshi students. There are wide versions, on the other hand, among educational systems throughout the world that make an exact comparing of educational standards challenging. Foreign candidates who can’t sit for admission test are determined on the basis of their prior academic results, English proficiency, possibility of achievements in the chosen programs as explained by prior work in the academics area involved, and accreditation of adequate economic resources.
The scholarships available include the Vice Chancellor Award, Abdul Quasem Haider Education Development Scholarship, Anwara Begum Scholarship, Khalil-Anwara Scholarship, Aminul Islam Scholarship, Khurshida Begum Scholarship.
The Eastern University Bangladesh offers soft interest-free study loans to worthy students on low-priced terms which will be hauled by easy expenses from their salary or income when employed.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Eastern University Bangladesh Admission 2017.
Official Website: www.easternuni.edu.bd