Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science & Technology Islamabad, Pakistan Admissions 2014
About Federal Urdu University
Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science and Technology (FUUAST) has, over the years surfaced as in outstanding centre of maximum studying with highly learned faculty. FUUAST enjoys the exclusive differentiation of becoming the 1st ever university in Pakistan, which finally goals at using Urdu as the main language of teaching and instructing. The Federal Urdu University was founded on 13th November 2002 within ordinance No CXIX2002 promulgated by the President of Pakistan, as per supply of this ordinance the university has its principal seat at Islamabad.
Important Admission Date for Department of Business Administration, Department of Computer Science, Department of Applied Physics, Department of Law, Department of Education Teaches, Department of Electrical Engineering, Department of Islamic Studies, Urdu, Economics
- Last Date of Form Submission 04-02-2014
- Admission Form along with Prospectus are accessible in HBL Campus on payment of Rs 700/-
Important Admission Date for Pharm-D 1 Year Program and Pharmacy Assistant 6th month in Faculty of Pharmacy
- Admission Start from 06-01-2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 20-01-2014
- Admission Form will be obtained and Submitted in Dean Office Faculty of Pharmacy
The Courses Offered by Ferderal Udru University are as follow:
Ph.D Degree Programs
- Ph.D Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D Economics
- Ph.D Urdu
MS / M.Phil Degree Programs
- MS Electrical Engineering
- M.Phil Economics
- MS (Business Administration)
- M.Phil (Applied Physics)
- MS (Computer Science)
- M.Phil Urdu
Under Graduate Programs
- B.Sc. (Electrical Engineering)
- BS (Applied Physics)
- BS (Computer Science) with specialization in
- Software System
Master Degree Programs
- MSc. (Computer Sciene) with specialization in
- MSc. (Applied Physics)
- MBA(3 1/2 year)
- MBA (1 1/2 year)
- MBA (Exective)
- MA Urdu
- MSc.( Economics) [Program Detail
Latest online Admissions Spring 2014
- All records in the form should be made in BLOCK WORDS or be Typed.
- Strike out what isn’t suitable but DON’T LEAVE ANY ENTRY UNFILLED
- If an entry is no suitable the text NOT APPLICABLE must be plainly written.
- In all other columns suitable response, for example YES, NO, NIL, N. A etc. should be provided;
- 1 attested duplicate of each and every of the subsequent docs must join the entrance form.
- Secondary School Certificates
- Higher Secondary School Certificates and its Detailed Marks Certificates
- Equivalence certificates in case of “O” level and “A” level qualifications.
- Original of the above docs will must be generated the moment of examination/appointment for entrance.
- applicants lastly determined for entrance will be requested to generate a Migration Certificates (in original) on signing up for the Federal Urdu University.
- Applicant lastly determined for entrance well be needed to send Photo Duplicates of final original grades page and affidavit on stamps papers to the impact that his/her certificates are real and in case these are found phony/fake/tempered. The university will have the right to stop his/her admission and initiate legal actions.
- Applicants having acquired certificates/levels from international Universities, Institutions must offer equivalence certificate sand alteration of marks into grades for level from higher education commission. Islamabad/Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen for SSC degree certificates. In the lack of equivalence records. International degree/records well not be approved. Certificates/degree acquired from a regional university / institution with GPA also need change of marks onto grades from the concerned university institutions HEC.
- Overseas learners should option their applications through the ministry of education, Government of Pakistan
- In case of wrong / misleading details or concealment of specifics, the university will have the right to reject/stop the entrance and discharge the learner from the Federal Urdu university.
The department of Electrical Engineering was founded in September 2004 and compromises of NINETEEN faculty members and 353 learners. The department is going a PEC approved course in B. Sc Electrical Engineering (Electronics). Pakistan Engineering Council have approved BSc Electrical Engineering (Electronics) program up to the intake of 2006 . There are several Federal Urdu University Courses becoming provided in the department. The medium of instructions is English. Laboratories facilities occur in the subsequent places.
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Power Electronics
- Digital Systems
- Computer Simulation
- Control Systems
The current faculty consists of 3 PhDs (2 teachers and 1 assistant teacher) all graduate from leading institutions. Moreover faculty members consist of EIGHT MS Lecturers from leading institutions in Pakistan.
Get latest updates of Admissions of Federal Urdu University
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Federal Urdu University Admissions 2014.
Official Website: Federal Urdu University
Founded: 13 November 2002