About Foundation University of Medical College
The Foundation University of Medical College (FUMC) was founded in the year 2000. The Foundation University of Medical College is known by the Pakistan Medial and Dental Council (PM&DC). The Foundation University of Medical College has 21 Departments outside which seven pertain to Basic Sciences and fourteen to Clinical Sciences, with an authorised durability of 500 students. Foundation University of Medical College has a irreversible faculty of 118 and visiting/honorarium faculty of 23.
Important Admission Date for 150 seats in MBBS 2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 11-11-2013
- Beginning of Classes 06-01-2014
- Prospectus along with Admission Form will be Avialable on payment of Rs 2100/-
- A draft of Rs 2100/- in favour of FUMC, Islamabad.
- Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Department of Otorhinolaryngology/Neck Surgery (ENT)
- Department of Paediatrics
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of Radiology
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Urology
- Faculty of Heamotology
- Faculty of Histopathology
- Faculty of Medical Education
|Fall 2011||Spring 2012||Summer 2012|
|Commencement of Classes||19 Sep||06 Feb||16 Jul|
|Last date for course withdrawal||07 Oct||24 Feb||23 Jul|
|Mid Term Exams/Comprehensive Exams||14-18 Oct||02-06 Apr||13-15 Aug|
|Final Term Examinations||9-13 Jan 2012||28 May-08 June||04-07 Sep|
|Announcement of Results||31 Jan||15 June||14 Sep|
The merit scholarship is given for acquiring dissimilarities in regional exams of FUI. It goals to motivate the students to obtain superiority in academics.
Merit scholarship is offered to 2 students per batch in the subsequent ratio:
- 1st position – Greatest of 25% of tuition fee
- 2nd position – Maximum of 20% of tuition fee
- The scholarship is honored on the complete results of the students through their program of study.
- Controlled of Examinations of FUI will mention all the situations of merit scholarships in discussion with FUMC.
It has state-of-the-art lecture halls, labs, museums, dissection hall, apparatus and computer cell. The Foundation University of Medical College faculty involves highly experienced and skilled teachers. It is identified by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC).
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Foundation University of Medical College Admission 2014.
Official Site: Foundation University of Medical College