The information technology has brought lots of changes all over the world. Whether you look at the modern communication systems or space conquer, all these things are just made possible with the IT. Lots of candidates from different parts of the world seek education in information technology for better careers and growth. Pakistani students are also looking for BS, MS/MPhil, M.Phil leading to Ph.D. scholarships in various universities to get higher education in the foreign universities. There are hundreds of universities specialized in the IT and offering scholarships for Pakistani candidates. These universities offer financial assistance to the Pakistani candidates for bachelor’s and Masters level degree programs.
Information Technology Grants For Pakistani National
- Richmond University, UK
- Malmo University, Switzerland
- Chalmers University of Technology
Richmond University, UK:
The Richmond university of UK announces grants in the field of information technology for Pakistani and international students. The university offers grants to the candidates on financial needs of the students and the scholarships are just given to the few outstanding applicants. There are limited numbers of grants and those students who meet all the requirements and criteria for the admission are granted for the scholarships. The students are invited to study various IT courses at graduate and masters levels. The scholarships will award around £2000 fee for the scholarships at both graduate and postgraduate levels.
- The admission of students depends on the selection of subject and duration of the course.
- The scholarships will be awarded on merit and students who possess outstanding educational career shall be given preference.
How to Apply:
All the interested applicants need to apply online for the scholarships for the year 2016-17.
Malmo University, Switzerland
The Malmo University of Switzerland is one of the best universities offering IT courses to the international students. The university offers lots of financial aid to the Pakistani and International applicants in Switzerland. The number of scholarships offered to the international students is approximately 30 and institute covers around 75% of the tuition fee of the university. The financial aid are awarded to the applicants in the Masters level programs for the two years of duration. The students will be offered grants in the information technology courses starting from the month of September 2016. However, all the students interested to undertake admission in the IT related courses get the chance to win grants from the institute. The main financier of the grants is Swedish Government, but the administration of the scholarships is the responsibility of Malmo University.
- All the applicants who are looking for full-time admission at the Masters level degree programs are eligible. However, those studying through distant learning systems are not eligible for the course.
- Applicants who are willing to pay the entire fees of the first semester of the institute at the time of admission are eligible for the financial aid. Those who qualify for the grants will get an automatic refund of their fees at the institute.
- Applicants must accept the unconditional offer of Malmo University to be eligible for financial aid.
- The candidates will be assessed on the previous academic records and scores in the bachelor’s degree programs.
How to Apply:
Applicants can forward their CVs through email and by post with a duly filled application form, a page CV and passport copy of the applicant.
Chalmers University of Technology:
The Chalmers Foundation Sweden announced various merit based grants for the Pakistani students in the Sweden. The students can enroll in the Chalmers University of technology in graduate courses. All the scholarships will waive off 75% tuition fee for the two years to all the successful applicants of the university. The institute management will determine the number of grants based on the total number of scholarships and application received by the institute.
- All the international student holding a first class degree in their last education from a recognized institution is eligible.
- The academic marks, grades and research proposals will be considered by the institute for selection criteria of students for grants.
How to Apply:
Applicants should email their applications before the deadline at the company’s official email for the admissions.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Fully Funded Information Technology Grants For Pakistan Students 2017.
Official Site: Pakistan Scholarship