FUMC Islamabad was founded in the year of 2002. FUMC Islamabad was chater and recognized institute of Pakistan. FUMC Islamabad offered medical course to the students of Pakistan and foreign students as well. Our faculty as very qualified and skilled related to medical field.
Important Admission Date For MBBS 2015
- Last Date of Form Submission 10 Nov
- Beginning of Classes 12 Jan
- Get Admission Form and pay Bank Draft of Rs 2100/- in favour of FUMC, Islamabad.
Get Admission Form from Following Branches:
- Shaukat Omer Memorial Hospital, Shah Faisal Colony No.2, Karachi No. 25
- Fauji Foundation Medical Centre, 7-1/121-45, Major Muhammad Ali Shaheed Road, Quetta
- Fauji Foundation Medical Centre,H.No 20, St 2, Abdali Colony Near Dera Adah, Gujar Khadha Road, Multan
- Fauji Foundation Medical Centre,Bedain Road, Lahore Cantt
- Fauji Foundation Medical Centre,No.1, Aziz Shaheed Road, Pesahawar Cantt
- Fauji Foundation Medical Centre,H.No. 717-A, Batala Colony, Faisalabad
Important Admission Date for DPT
- Last Date of Form Submission 31-08-2014
- Interview 08 Sep to 10 Sep
- First Merit List 11 Sep
- Payment of Dues 11 to 17 Sep
- Second Merit Lis 18 Sep
- Payment of Dues 18 to 20 Sep
- Beginning of Classes 22 Sep
- Get Admission Form of Rs 600/- or Rs 700/- in favor Foundation University Islamabad
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Anesthesia
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Dermatology
- Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Department of Gynaecology
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Neurosurgery
- Department of Ophthalmology (EYE)
Fee Structure/ Admission:
Fee Per Year
- Tution Fee Rs 600,000
- Transport Charges RS 2,500
- Examination Charges 15,000
- MIsc Charges 10,000
- Module Book/ OT Dress/ White Coat 2,500
- Total Fee Per Year 630,000
1st Time Admission Fee:
- Admission Fee including Registration Charges 50,000/-
- College Registration Charges Charges 35,000
- Security Fee Refundable 50,000
- Total Fee for First Year 7,65,000
Hostel Dues Per Annum Rs 120,000:
The standing of the applicants accepted towards the Expatriate or International seats will Not be altered category through the entire MBBS course below any occasions.
At the period of acclaim for entrance in the College, all the dues will include to be placed by a fixed & non extendable date. In event of non-payment till the described date, the present of admission in FUMC to the applicants will remain terminated and the seat will be available to the applicants positioned on the waiting list.
The transaction of Charge/dues in instalments is not appropriate. Students will conform all charges in advance throughout the month of January. The exact can be placed with a fine of 1% per month till 31st March. After 31st March of the year students who have not vanished their charges will not be permitted to enroll the classes and seem in any of the College.
Fee Examination Taken by the University:
The student will pay transport fees yearly @ Rs. 2, 500/- for the 1st, 2nd & 5th year and @ Rs. 4, 000/- for the third and fourth year. It will include the charges of several trips and vacations arranged by the FUMC.
Yearly Tuition fee/Hostel fees of the students may be amplified to coup up the inflation aspect for the year.
Entry Test Result/ Merit List 2015:
- Merit list will be updated soon.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about FUMC Islamabad Admission 2015.
Official Site: FUMC Islamabad