Foundation University Medical College Islamabad Admission 2013
About FUMC Islamabad
FUMC Islamabad was founded in the year of 2002. FUMC Islamabad was chater and recognized institute of Pakistan. FUMC Islamabad offered medical course to the students of Pakistan and foreign students as well. Our faculty as very qualified and skilled related to medical field.
Important Admission Date for 150 seats in MBBS 2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 11-11-2013
- Beginning of Classes 06-01-2014
- Prospectus along with Admission Form will be Avialable on payment of Rs 2100/-
- A draft of Rs 2100/- in favour of FUMC, Islamabad.
FUMC Islamabad Departments
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Anesthesia
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Dermatology
- Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Department of Gynaecology
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Neurosurgery
- Department of Ophthalmology (EYE)
FUMC Islamabad Fee Structure/ Admission
Fee Per Year
- Tution Fee Rs 600,000
- Trasport Fee RS 2,500
- Examination Fee Rs 15,000
- MIsc Charges Rs 10,000
- Module Book/ OT Dress/ White Coat Rs 2,500
- Total Fee Per Year 630,000
1st Time Admission Fee
- Admission Fee including Registration Fee Rs 50,000/-
- College Registration Fee Rs 35,000
- Security Fee Refundable Rs 50,000
- Total Fee for First Year 7,65,000
Hostel Dues Per Annum Rs 120,000
The standing of the applicants accepted towards the Expatriate or International seats will Not be altered category through the entire MBBS course below any occasions.
At the period of acclaim for entrance in the College, all the dues will include to be placed by a fixed & non extendable date. In event of non-payment till the described date, the present of admission in FUMC to the applicants will remain terminated and the seat will be available to the applicants positioned on the waiting list.
The transaction of Charge/dues in instalments is not appropriate. Students will conform all charges in advance throughout the month of January. The exact can be placed with a fine of 1% per month till 31st March. After 31st March of the year students who have not vanished their charges will not be permitted to enroll the classes and seem in any of the College.
Fee Examination Taken by the University
The student will pay transport fees yearly @ Rs. 2, 500/- for the 1st, 2nd & 5th year and @ Rs. 4, 000/- for the third and fourth year. It will include the charges of several trips and vacations arranged by the FUMC.
Yearly Tuition fee/Hostel fees of the students may be amplified to coup up the inflation aspect for the year.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about FUMC Islamabad Admission 2013.
Official Site: FUMC Islamabad