Government College University Lahore will take pleasure in becoming the earliest educational institution of higher education in Pakistan. Founded in 1864, it planned at offering liberal education to the youngsters of the Subcontinent regardless of caste, color or creed. Ever considering its inception, our academia has stored pace with the transforming trends of the world.
Important Admission Date for B.Sc Electrical Engineering and MS Electrical Engineering with Specialization in Telecom, Electronic, Control and Computer
- Admission Start from 15 Sep
- Last Date of Form Submission 26 Sep
- Get Admission Form From HBL, GCU Lahore Branch.
- For MS Admission Applicant must pass GAT-General with 50%.
Important Admission Date for BA/B.Sc and B.com(Hons)
- Admission Start from 10-09-2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 22-09-2014
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 550/- and pay Bank Draft in UBL in favour of the Treasurer GC University Lahore
Entry Test for BFA
- Aptitude Test 24 Sep at 10:00 am
- Drawing Test 24 Sep at 11:30 AM
- Eligible for Interview 26 Sep at 01:00 PM
- Interview 29 Sep at 09:30 AM
- Final List 30 Sep 12:00 Noon
Entry Test for BA(Hons) English
- Written Test 25 Sep
- Successful in Written Test 30 Sep
Entry Test for BA(Hons) Political Sciences
- Written Test 24 Seo at 05:00 PM
- Successful in written Test 29 Sep at 04:00 PM
Important Admission Date for MA/MS in Botany, Mathematics, History, Political Science, Psychology, Statistic, Physical Education, English Literature, ELT, Urdu
- Admission Start from 25 August
- Last Date of Form Submission 01 Sep
- Get Admission Form on Rs 250/- in favour of Treasurer GC University, Lahore
Entry Test and Interview Date:
- Mathematics and Botany 03 Sep at 04:00 PM, 09 Sep at 10:00 AM Interview
- History 05 Sep at 04:00 PM, 11 Sep 10:00 AM Interview
- Political Science 08 Sep at 04:00 PM, 15 Sep at 10:00 AM Interview
- Psychology 3 Sep, 09 Sep at 10:00 AM
- Statistic 04 Sep, 10 Sep at 10:00 AM
- Physical Education for Boys and Girls 03 Sep at 08:00 AM and 04 Sep
- English Literature 04 Sep 04:00 PM, 09 Sep
- ELT 10 Sep, 17 Sep Interview
- Urdu 09 Sep at 04:00 PM, 16 Sep Interivew
Important Admission Date for Certificate in Arabic Language in Department of Arabic & Islamic Studies
- Admission Start from 26 Aug
- Last Date of Form Submission 01 Sep
- Interview 02 Sep
- Last Date of Fee Submission 05
- Beginning of Classes 08 Sep at 04:00 PM
- Duration 3 months
- Course Fee Rs 4,000
Important Admission Date for Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering, General Science, Computer Science, Arts & Humanities and Commerce, O Level
- Admission Start from 12-08-2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 19-08-2014
- Display of Merit list 20-08-2014
- Get Admission Form from UBL The Mall, Lahore (Opposite YMCA)
- Get Admission Form and pay Rs 250/- in favour of Treasurer, GC University Lahore
Important Admission Date for BSc(Hons) in Applied Management
- Admission Start from 15th July
- Last Date of Form Submission 25th July
- GCUMAT 05 Aug 2014
Important Admission Date For MBA 1.5 Years
- Admission Start from 08-07-2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 15-07-2014
- GCUMAT 19-07-2014
Important Admission Date for BSCS Morning/Evening and MSCS
- Last Date of Form Submission 23rd July
- Entry Test should be held on 17 August
- List of eligible Applicants 25 August
- Interview of Short Listed Applicants from 01 Sep to 04 Sep
- First Merit list display within one week after the announcement of FSC Result
- Get Admission Form and Pay Rs 500/- in favour of Treasurer GC University, Lahore.
Science and Technology:
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
Arts & Social Sciences Languages:
- Clinical Psychology
- Business Accounting & Finance
- ESME Management
- Banking & Financial Economics
- Fine Arts
- Mass Communications
- Management Studies
- Philosophy & IDC
- Physical Education
- Political Science
Languages, Islamic & Oriental Learning:
- Islamic Studies
Faculty of Engineering:
- Engineering (Electrical Engineering)
Schools and Centers:
- Abdus Salam School of Mathematical Sciences (ASSMS)
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Physics (CASP)
- Institute of Industrial Biotechnology (IIB)
- National Center for Mathematics (NCM)
- Sustainable Development Study Centre (SDSC)
- Only those applicants who have exceeded their Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination in the 2nd Annual 2010 and a Annual 2011 with at least 60% marks will be entitled to apply for admission.
- Candidates who have exceeded SSC (Tech) shall not be entitled for induction.
- The applicants must not be above 18 years of age on the last date of the invoice of applications.
- Only entitled applicants will be named for interview on dates mentioned in the list of the applicants entitled for induction.
- Those who have exceeded O-Level/ equivalent not from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan will be presented induction on the foundation of their operation in O Level/ equivalent examination and the merit of such applicants will be identified within themselves after transforming their grades of O’Level/equivalent in accordance to the subsequent formula:
Conversion Formula of O’ Level / equivalent grades.
- A= 85 marks A = 75 marks
- B = 63 marks C = 53 marks
- D = 40 marks E = 33 marks
Only those applicants will be entitled for admission who have exceeded the subsequent subjects in accessory to any other 3 subjects.
- Pak Studies
Marks will be computed for 8 subjects, including English, Pak Studies, Islamiyat
Admission on the groundwork of O-Level / equivalent will be made provisionally after the assertion of the result of those applicants who have exceeded O Level/ comparative examination in the years of induction. Distinct advertisements will seem in the National News Papers appealing application forms from such applicants. They shall not submit application forms coupled with the other applicants applying on the basis of their Board’s Matriculation results.
The induction on O’Level/equivalent basis will be verified after the Submission of Equivalence Certificate provided from the office of: “Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC)”.
Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions:
Entrance will be stringently on merit which shall be motivated on the basis of complete marks and interview.
- The candidate (Male/Female) applying for induction to BA/BSc (Hons) 4-years programme must have exceeded his/her HSSC in First Annual Examination of the year of entrance or in the previous year of admission, with at least 50% Marks.
- The applicants for entrance to BA/BSc (Hons) will be interviewed on the dates notified, and the applicants who keep on being absent will have no lay claim to entrance , regardless of the marks they have attained in the HSSC Examination.
- The maximum age limit for a applicant seeking entrance to BA/BSc (Hons) is twenty two (22) years.
- Applicants who select English Literature as their significant subject have to seem in an English Proficiency Test. If they don’t succeed to report the essential marks, they have to pick some other subject as their major, on the affliction that they do not fall short of the merit.
- For BSc(Hons) in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ BS(CS), the applicant must have exceeded his/her HSSC Examination with Mathematics from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education securing at least 50% marks.
- Diploma holders DAE/D. Com are not entitled to apply for entrance to BA/BSc 4-Year (Hons) Programme apart from BSc(Hons) in Electronics provided by department of Physics.
- Applicant who exceeded ICom will be entitled for entrance to BA/BSc 4-year (Hons. ) programme in only those subjects which are permitted by the involved department.
The students who search for entrance on the basis of A-Level should also affix their result with the application form. They will have to post also equivalence certificate. They must have exceeded their A-Level Examination in at minimum 3 subjects. They will be offered entrance on the base of their overall performance in A-Level/Equivalent Examinations and the merit of such applicants is identified amongst them after transforming their grades of ALevel/ Equivalent in accordance to the subsequent formula:
- A = 75
- B = 63
- C = 53
- D = 40
- E = 33
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Government College University Lahore Admission 2014.
Official Website: Government College University