GC University Lahore Admission
Introduction, GC University Lahore Admission 2017:
Government College University Lahore will take pleasure in becoming the earliest educational institution of higher education in Pakistan. GC University Lahore admission section was founded in 1864, it planned at offering liberal education to the youngsters of the Subcontinent regardless of caste, color or creed. Ever considering its inception, our academia has stored pace with the transforming trends of the world.
Important 2016 Fall Admission BSc Electrical Engineering
- Admission Start from SEP 19
- Last Date of Form Submission Sep 30
Important 2016 Fall Admission Date for Faculty of Science & Technology, Faculty of Arts & Social Science, Faculty of Language and Islamic & Oriental Learning
- Last Date of Form Submission Sep 29
- Aptitude Test Sep 28
- Drawing Test Sep 28
- Display of Test Result Sep 30
- Interview Octo 03
- Final List Octo 04
- Admission Start from July 11
- Last Date of Form Submission Augst 05
- Entry Test August 21
- Result Declaration August 29
Important 2106 Admission MA/MS in Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, History, Political Science, Statistic, Physical
Education, English Literature, ELT, Islamic Studies, Urdu, Psychology
- Last Date of Form Submission August 10
- Entry Test Venue New Block
GC University Lahore Admission, Departments:
Science and Technology:
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
Arts & Social Sciences Languages:
- Clinical Psychology
- Business Accounting & Finance
- ESME Management
- Banking & Financial Economics
- Fine Arts
- Mass Communications
- Management Studies
- Philosophy & IDC
- Physical Education
- Political Science
Languages, Islamic & Oriental Learning:
- Islamic Studies
Faculty of Engineering:
- Engineering (Electrical Engineering)
Schools and Centers:
- Abdus Salam School of Mathematical Sciences (ASSMS)
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Physics (CASP)
- Institute of Industrial Biotechnology (IIB)
- National Center for Mathematics (NCM)
- Sustainable Development Study Centre (SDSC)
GC University Lahore Admission:
- Only those applicants who have exceeded their Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination in the 2nd Annual 2010 and an Annual 2011 with at least 60% marks will be entitled to apply for admission.
- Candidates who have exceeded SSC (Tech) shall not be entitled to induction.
- The applicants must not be above 18 years of age on the last date of the invoice of applications.
- Only entitled applicants will be named for an interview on dates mentioned in the list of the applicants entitled for induction.
- Those who have exceeded O-Level/ equivalent not from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan will be presented induction on the foundation of their operation in O Level/ equivalent examination and the merit of such applicants will be identified within themselves after transforming their grades of O’Level/equivalent in accordance with the subsequent formula:
Conversion Formula of O’ Level / equivalent grades.
- A= 85 marks A = 75 marks
- B = 63 marks C = 53 marks
- D = 40 marks E = 33 marks
Only those applicants will be entitled to admission who have exceeded the subsequent subjects in accessory to any other 3 subjects.
- Pak Studies
Marks will be computed for 8 subjects, including English, Pak Studies, Islamiyat
Admission on the groundwork of O-Level / equivalent will be made provisionally after the assertion of the result of those applicants who have exceeded O Level/ comparative examination in the years of induction. Distinct advertisements will seem in the National News Papers appealing application forms from such applicants. They shall not submit application forms coupled with the other applicants applying on the basis of their Board’s Matriculation results.
The induction on O’Level/equivalent basis will be verified after the Submission of Equivalence Certificate provided from the office of: “Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC)”.
Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions:
GC University Lahore Admission Requirements:
Entrance will be stringently on merit which shall be motivated on the basis of complete marks and interview.
- The candidate (Male/Female) applying for induction to BA/BSc (Hons) 4-years programme must have exceeded his/her HSSC in First Annual Examination of the year of entrance or in the previous year of admission, with at least 50% Marks.
- The applicants for entrance to BA/BSc (Hons) will be interviewed on the dates notified, and the applicants who keep on being absent will have no lay claim to an entrance , regardless of the marks they have attained in the HSSC Examination.
- The maximum age limit for an applicant seeking entrance to BA/BSc (Hons) is twenty-two (22) years.
- Applicants who select English Literature as their significant subject have to seem in an English Proficiency Test. If they don’t succeed to report the essential marks, they have to pick some other subject as their major, on the affliction that they do not fall short of the merit.
- For BSc(Hons) in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ BS(CS), the applicant must have exceeded his/her HSSC Examination with Mathematics from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education securing at least 50% marks.
- Diploma holders DAE/D. Com is not entitled to apply for entrance to BA/BSc 4-Year (Hons) Programme apart from BSc(Hons) in Electronics provided by the department of Physics.
- An applicant who exceeded ICom will be entitled to entrance to BA/BSc 4-year (Hons. ) programme in only those subjects which are permitted by the involved department.
The students who search for entrance on the basis of A-Level should also affix their result with the application form. They will have to post also equivalence certificate. They must have exceeded their A-Level Examination in at minimum 3 subjects. They will be offered entrance on the basis of their overall performance in A-Level/Equivalent Examinations and the merit of such applicants is identified amongst them after transforming their grades of A-Level/ Equivalent in accordance with the subsequent formula:
- A = 75
- B = 63
- C = 53
- D = 40
- E = 33
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about GC University Lahore Admission 2017.
Official Website: Government College University