Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute Admission 2019 Last date, Entry Test, Fee Structure
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute Admission 2019 last date for Undergraduate Graduate Program leading to MS and PhD Degrees (Computer Systems Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Energy Systems Engineering, Engineering Sciences, Nanotechnology and Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Management
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute Admissions 2019 Last Date, Entry Test, Fee structure
- Start Admission form submission from 30 April
- Giki admission 2019 last date to submit form 20 June
- Last date of Payment Processing Fee 21 June
- Admission test on 9 July, 2019
- Last date for Dispatch of SAT-II Scores 7 July
- Admission Test Result on 14 July
- Start of Classes from 28 August
Important 2019 Admission Date for BS Engineering in Computer, Chemical, Electrical, Engineering Sciences, Materials, Mechanical, Computer Science, Management
- Last Date of Online Form Submission 19 June
- Admission Test will be held on 05th July at Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar and Quetta.
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute Admissions 2019 Criteria Policy:
An admission into the GIKI is firmly on the base of merit identified by its admission examination. There are actually no particular quotas, appropriated seats or entrance through donations. Or is right now there any human judgments era restriction for the candidates.
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute Admission 2019 Last Date, Entry Test Fee Structure, Eligibility to Apply
- Candidates will need to have one of several qualifications by using at least 60% total marks or comparative grade.
- Candidates have to secure at minimum 60% marks or comparative grade in Mathematics and Physics.HSSC (Pre-Engineering) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- A-levels (Sophisticated Level General Certificate of Education and learning) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (D or over grade Mathematics and Physics) and 7 O-levels.
- American or Canadian Substantial Institution Diploma with Mathematics (with calculus) Physics and Chemistry.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma along with Mathematics (with calculus), Physics and Chemistry.B. Sc. with Physics and Mathematics.
- 3 year polytechnic diploma, in the similar discipline as faculty sent applications for, from a Pakistani Board of Technical Education.HSSC (Pre-Medical) acquiring finished Additional Mathematics with at least 60% marks in the subject.
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute Admission Requirements For 2019 in Management Sciences and Humanities Department:
- Intermediate (FA, Fsc (Pre Engineering, Pre medical) General Sciences, Arts)
- A-level with C grade
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute Admission Entry Test for International Students:
A eligibility conditions for the Foreign are the similar as for any candidates coming from Pakistan. They’ll on the other hand, get Scholastic Aptitude Examination (SAT-II) in Physics and Mathematics (Math IIC) in area of GIKI Admission examination. Candidates should select just one base for his or her admission i. e. entrance examination or SAT-II, an choice when worked out can’t be transformed. A applicants submitting 2 distinct applications on 2 distinct bases for admission are at fault to be disqualified
A candidate intended for move from a regional or international institution is necessary to have exceeded the GIKI entrance examination or SAT – II (foreign candidates) respectively by acquiring similar or extra marks compared to lowest merit of the faculty in which will he/she wants entrance . On the other hand, acclaim of require for move will be based upon quantity of seats, and the high quality of educational function already completed by the candidate. Details and application form you need to make contact with the Admission Office [Saeedullah Jan: email@example.com and contact number +92-(0938) 271858 (20 lines) Ext: 2530].
GIKI Scholarships for Undergraduates 2019 (Needy Students):
Scholarships from different agencies that are available in 2015 at GIKI as follows:Extension of scholarships or grants is depending on acceptable educational functionality of the involved GIKI student and the procedures of the donor organizations. Candidates may also be urged to make an application for scholarships or grants made available by NESCOM. Learners are asked for to make contact with the donor organizations immediately for additionally information. Form for the Punjab Goverment scholarship grant and KPK Scholarship grant.
GIKI Fee Structure 2019
Giki fee structure of admission 2017 is online by institution for student. After the selection of student and merit list will be upload, students should to submit there Fees on time before start of Classes.
Giki Undergraduate Fee Structure BSCS, BBA
|BSCS, Engineering Programs||BBA, Management Sciences||Year|
|RS 550,000||RS 505,000||2017 to 18|
|RS 600,000||RS 550,000||2018 t0 19|
|RS 655,000||RS 600,000||2019 to 2020|
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible for Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about GIK Institute Admissions 2019.
Official Website: GIKI