GIKI Admissions 2013
An admission into the GIKI is firmly on the base of merit identified by its admission examination. There are actually no particular quotas, appropriated seats or admission through donations. Or is right now there any human judgments era restriction for the candidates.
Important Admission Date 2013
- Accessibly of Prospectus of Class 2017 28-04-2013
- On-line Submission of Admission Form Begin 28-04-2013
- On-line Submission End Date 20-06-2013
- Last Date of Document Submission 23-06-2013
- Admission Test will be held on 07-07-2013
- Last Date for Submission of SAT-II Scores for Overseas Applicants 08-07-2013
- Induction Ceremony held on 24-08-2013
- Starting of Semester 26-08-2013
Important Admission Date BS in Management Sciences
- Last Date of Form Submission 20-06-2013
- Admission Test will be conducted 07-07-2013 at ISB, RWP,KCH, LHR, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta
- Engineering Admission Test will be held on 14-07-2013 at GIK Institute
Candidates will need to have one of several qualifications by using at least 60% total marks or comparative grade. Candidates have to secure at minimum 60% marks or comparative grade in Mathematics and Physics.
- HSSC (Pre-Engineering) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- A-levels (Sophisticated Level General Certificate of Education and learning) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (D or over grade Mathematics and Physics) and 7 O-levels.
- American or Canadian Substantial Institution Diploma with Mathematics (with calculus) Physics and Chemistry.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma along with Mathematics (with calculus), Physics and Chemistry.
- B. Sc. with Physics and Mathematics.
- 3 year polytechnic diploma, in the similar discipline as faculty sent applications for, from a Pakistani Board of Technical Education.
- HSSC (Pre-Medical) acquiring finished Additional Mathematics with at least 60% marks in the subject.
Requirements For Admission Fall 2013 in Management Sciences and Humanities Department:
- Intermediate (FA, Fsc (Pre Engineering, Pre medical) General Sciences, Arts)
- A-level with C grade
Date of Admission Test:
Candidate already apply for Engineering programs also appear in this BS Program on:
Last date for submission of application:
A eligibility conditions for the Foreign are the similar as for any candidates coming from Pakistan. They’ll on the other hand, get Scholastic Aptitude Examination (SAT-II) in Physics and Mathematics (Math IIC) in area of GIKI Admission examination. Candidates should select just one base for his or her admission i. e. admission examination or SAT-II, an choice when worked out can’t be transformed. A applicants submitting 2 distinct applications on 2 distinct bases for admission are at fault to be disqualified.
A eligibility conditions for the Foreign are the similar as for any candidates coming from Pakistan. They’ll on the other hand, get Scholastic Aptitude Examination (SAT-II) in Physics and Mathematics (Math IIC) in area of GIKI Admission examination. Candidates should select just one base for his or her admission i. e. admission examination or SAT-II, an choice when worked out can’t be transformed. A applicants submitting 2 distinct applications on 2 distinct bases for admission are at fault to be disqualified
A candidate intended for move from a regional or international institution is necessary to have exceeded the GIKI admission examination or SAT – II (foreign candidates) respectively by acquiring similar or extra marks compared to lowest merit of the faculty in which will he/she wants admission. On the other hand, acclaim of require for move will be based upon quantity of seats, and the high quality of educational function already completed by the candidate. With regard to supplementary details and application form you need to make contact with the Admission Office [Saeedullah Jan: email@example.com and contact number +92-(0938) 271858 (20 lines) Ext: 2530].
Scholarships from different agencies that are available in 2013 at GIKI as follows:
Extension of scholarships or grants is depending on acceptable educational functionality of the involved GIKI student and the procedures of the donor organizations.Candidates may also be urged to make an application for scholarships or grants made available by NESCOM. Learners are asked for to make contact with the donor organizations immediately for additionally information. Form for the Punjab Goverment scholarship grant and KPK Scholarship grant.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible for Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about GIK Institute Admissions 2013 (next year) including GIKI Engineering, GIKI Admissions 2011-12, GIKI Financial Aid and loan, GIKI Scholarships, GIKI International Students.
Official Website: GIKI