GIKI Admissions 2014
An admission into the GIKI is firmly on the base of merit identified by its admission examination. There are actually no particular quotas, appropriated seats or entrance through donations. Or is right now there any human judgments era restriction for the candidates.
Important Admission Date For Undergraduates and Graduates 2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 20 June
- Last Date of Fee Submission of Processing Fee of Application Form 20 June
- Last Date of Dispatch Entrance Documents by Applicants 21 June
- Last Date of Receipt Entrance Documents at GIK Institute 23 June
- Admission Test will be held on 06 July
- Last Date for Receipt of SAT-II score for Overseas Applicants 08-07-2014
- Display of Admission Test will be on website is 12-07-2014
- Orientation of Semester is on 23-08-2014 to 24-08-2014
- Beginning of Semester is 25-08-2014
Important Fall Admission Date for MS and PhD Engineering in Computer System, Electronic, Energy Systems, Engineering Sciences, Materials, Nanotechnology and Material, Management, Mechanical
- Last Date of Form Submission 17-07-2014
- Entrance Test and Interview will be held on 06-08-2014
- Test is similar to GRE Subject Type
- Beginning of Semester 25-08-2014
Candidates will need to have one of several qualifications by using at least 60% total marks or comparative grade. Candidates have to secure at minimum 60% marks or comparative grade in Mathematics and Physics.
- HSSC (Pre-Engineering) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- A-levels (Sophisticated Level General Certificate of Education and learning) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (D or over grade Mathematics and Physics) and 7 O-levels.
- American or Canadian Substantial Institution Diploma with Mathematics (with calculus) Physics and Chemistry.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma along with Mathematics (with calculus), Physics and Chemistry.
- B. Sc. with Physics and Mathematics.
- 3 year polytechnic diploma, in the similar discipline as faculty sent applications for, from a Pakistani Board of Technical Education.
- HSSC (Pre-Medical) acquiring finished Additional Mathematics with at least 60% marks in the subject.
Requirements For Fall 2014 in Management Sciences and Humanities Department:
- Intermediate (FA, Fsc (Pre Engineering, Pre medical) General Sciences, Arts)
- A-level with C grade
A eligibility conditions for the Foreign are the similar as for any candidates coming from Pakistan. They’ll on the other hand, get Scholastic Aptitude Examination (SAT-II) in Physics and Mathematics (Math IIC) in area of GIKI entrance examination. Candidates should select just one base for his or her admission i. e. admission examination or SAT-II, an choice when worked out can’t be transformed. A applicants submitting 2 distinct applications on 2 distinct bases for admission are at fault to be disqualified.
A eligibility conditions for the Foreign are the similar as for any candidates coming from Pakistan. They’ll on the other hand, get Scholastic Aptitude Examination (SAT-II) in Physics and Mathematics (Math IIC) in area of GIKI Admission examination. Candidates should select just one base for his or her admission i. e. entrance examination or SAT-II, an choice when worked out can’t be transformed. A applicants submitting 2 distinct applications on 2 distinct bases for admission are at fault to be disqualified
A candidate intended for move from a regional or international institution is necessary to have exceeded the GIKI entrance examination or SAT – II (foreign candidates) respectively by acquiring similar or extra marks compared to lowest merit of the faculty in which will he/she wants entrance . On the other hand, acclaim of require for move will be based upon quantity of seats, and the high quality of educational function already completed by the candidate. With regard to supplementary details and application form you need to make contact with the Admission Office [Saeedullah Jan: email@example.com and contact number +92-(0938) 271858 (20 lines) Ext: 2530].
Scholarships from different agencies that are available in 2013 at GIKI as follows:
Extension of scholarships or grants is depending on acceptable educational functionality of the involved GIKI student and the procedures of the donor organizations.Candidates may also be urged to make an application for scholarships or grants made available by NESCOM. Learners are asked for to make contact with the donor organizations immediately for additionally information. Form for the Punjab Goverment scholarship grant and KPK Scholarship grant.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible for Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about GIK Institute Admissions 2014.
Official Website: GIKI