Hailey College of Banking and Finance Admission 2018 Last Date
Hailey College of Banking and Finance admission section has been founded as the fifth Constituent College of the University of the Punjab, Lahore. HCBF was inaugurated by Lt. Gen. (R) Khalid Maqbool (previously Chancellor and Governor Punjab) on March 26, 2003. It is founded in redesigned old premises of HCBF which was altered to Quaid-i-Azam (Fresh) Campus, the University of the Punjab in 1978.
Hailey College of Banking and Finance Admission 2018 Last Date and Fee Structure
Important 2017 Admission Date for MBA (Morning) Banking & Finance, Insurance & Risk Management
- Admission Start from now
- Last Date of Form submission 24-07-2018
- Entry Test date of BBA 06-08-2017 (Sunday) 09:00 AM and for MBA 30-07-2018 (Sunday) 03:00 PM Punjab University
- Examination Centers, Wahdat Road, Lahore
- B.B.A. (Hons.)
Hailey College of Banking and Finance Admission will comply with the admission timetable of the University relating to advert, the final date of receipt of applications, present of several admission lists coupled with unveiled lists and days of deposits of expenses and alternative dues.
The admission criteria is relevant to all exercises.
Admission for BBA (Hons.):
- 1/4 of total marks obtained in SSC/O Level + whole marks attained in Intermediate/ A Level + 20 score for Hafiz-e-Quran + 20 number each (maximum 40 score ) for the subjects like Math, Statistics, and Eco Studies. 40 Marks for I.Com scholars.
Admission for MBA:
- 1/4 of complete marks obtained in S. S. C/O Level + 1/5th of whole score attained in Intermediate/ A Level + score attained in B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.B.A or comparative from identified institution, + 20 number for each elective subjects of Mathematics, Statistics, and Economics of 200 number (Max. 40 number) studied at graduation level. Extra 20 number for Hafiz-e-Quran.
Admission for EMBA:
- 1/4 of complete marks obtained in S. S. C/O Level + 1/5th of complete marks attained in FSC / A Level + number obtained in B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.B.A or comparative from known institution. Extra 20 marks for Hafiz-e-Quran + 20 number for NCC/W.G education.
- 20 Marks for each elective subjects of Principles of Accounting, Advanced Accounting, Economics, Economics of Pakistan. 20 score (Max. 40 scores ) fro Mathematics, Statistics and Economics.
- Hailey College of Banking and Finance,
- University of the Punjab, Allama Iqbal Campus,
- Opposite University Ground, 1-Crust Road,
- Lahore, Pakistan.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Hailey College of Banking and Finance Admission 2018.
Official Site: HCBF