About Hamdard College of Medicine and Dentistry
Hamdard College of Medicine and Dentistry (HCM&D) teaches students for the degree of Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Dental Surgery. These degrees will be honored to applicants who efficiently finished all conditions set out in the regulations and legislation described by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC).
Admission to the MBBS and BDS degree programs are issue to complete an entrance test. Examination executed once in a year all about Pakistan. Moreover to regional Intermediate Science (Pre-Medical) students, foreign Pakistani students and foreign students are also delightful to create an entry exam. No domicile or long lasting asset certificate (PRC) is essential.
Eligibility for Admissions
Those who have exceeded Intermediate Science (Pre – Medical) examination with at minimum sixtypercent marks in aggregate unadjusted from a Board of Intermediate Education of Pakistan in or ahead of the year 2009 or those who have exceeded a higher exam of a Pakistani university with biological sciences, offered that the applicants have exceeded the Intermediate Science (Pre – Medical) with at minimum sixtypercent marks or those who have exceeded any other exam of International University, Examination Body which in opportunity and ordinary is observed comparative to Intermediate Science (Pre-Medical) identified by Hamdard University.
For the objective of finding out merit, the standing of entry test, academics record (Matric. /F. Sc) and interview will be deemed and each will acquire the subsequent weightage.
- Entrance Test 40 %
- Intermediate 40 %
- Matric 10 %
- Interview 10 %
- Admissions will be created on merit. Nobody will be waived on the foundation of Caste, Colour and Creed. Right now there a re a several seats for international students and for these accepted on self-finance basis.
- Moreover to the certificate from a authorized Dar- u l-Uloom, Hifz-e-Quran will also be essential to complete the test of Hifz-e-Quran of the college.
- Students entitled for entrance to MBBS or BDS program at Hamdard College of Medicine and Dentistry are essential to require an entrance test. Applicants who are accepted should maintain sound mental and physical health to be effective to adopt medicine / dentistry as a occupation. They will post a medical fitness certificate but may be put through to a re-examination by the College Authority, if considered essential.
- International Students: Down to the prerequisite of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council overseas students should have: 3 science subjects; Biology and Chemistry are crucial subjects. The 3rd science subject could be Physics or Mathematics.
- Scored a minimal of 550 marks in every issue, ( Chemistry, Biology, Physics / Mathematics).
- A legitimate TOEFL OR IELTS with a rating of 500 or 5. 5.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Hamdard College of Medicine and Dentistry Admission 2014.
Official Site: Hamdard College of Medicine and Dentistry