Hazara University Admission 2013
The organization of Hazara University has been one of the most marvelous accomplishments of the region, for which the people of the area have caused to become great surrender and have done a lot of hard work. It was the recognition of their long cherished dream.
Important Spring Admission Date of Bachelor(Hons)/ Master Programs/ MS Programs/ MPhil Programs/ Ph.d Programs
- Last date of Form Submission 08 Feb 2013
- Entry Test for Garden Mansehra Campus 14 Feb 2013
- Entry Test Submission Havellan Campuses 15 Fen 2013
- Entry Test Result Of Garden and Havellan Campuses 19 Feb 2013
- Garden campus interview of Students will be held on 21 Feb 2013
- Havellan campus interview of Students will be held on 22 Feb 2013
- Display of Merit List 26 Feb 2013
- Fee Submission of Selected Applicants 26 Feb 2013 to 08 March 2013
- Beginning of Classes 11 March 2013
Hazara University Faculties
Faculty of Sciences
- Department of Botany
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Genetics
- Department of IT
- Department of Mathematics D
- Department of Physics
- Department of Zoology
Faculty of Health Sciences
- Department of bio chemistry
- Department of Microbiology
Admissions in the Hazara University are open to all students without variation of caste, creed, gender, or place of origin or domicile.
- International Students may also seek admission in the Hazara University.
- Admissions merit is identified on the basis of 60% weightage of Academic record and 40% weightage of entry test.
- No 3 rd divisioner (i. e. less than 45% marks or equivalent) is entitled for admission to any study programme of the Hazara University.
- Duplicates of the subsequent documents, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (BPS-17 or above) are essential to be attached with the application form for admission.
- SSC or comparable examination Certificate.
- HSSC / Intermediate / I. Com etc or equivalent.
- BA/BSc Examination degree or equivalent (where appropriate).
- MA/MSc, DVM / MBBS, MPhil or equivalent Examination degree (where applicable).
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Provisional Certificate in case the original degree has not been granted by the board / Hazara University.
- 4 Passport-size recent Photos.
- Undertaking as per Specimen appended in the prospectus/attached with the application form.
- Migration certificate to be provided by the candidate at the time of admission or later on.
- National Identity Card or Form B or NIC of father/guardian.
At current Hazara University Library includes a rewarding selection of books on all subjects taught in the Hazara University to help the students and the teaching staff. The Library is digital and e-connected to help research work at Masters, MPhil and PhD levels. The Internet facility helps the students to finished their research work and take advantage from the collection of software library of international books. This computerized environment creates the spirit of investigation in student community.
Get latest updates of Admission of Hazara University
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Hazara University Admission 2012 including Hazara University Faculties, Hazara University Faculty of Sciences, Hazara University Faculty of Health Sciences, Hazara University Faculty of Arts, Hazara University Faculty of Law and Administrative Sciences, Hazara University School of Cultural Heritage and Creative Technologies,Hazara University Admissions, Hazara University Library.
Official Website: Hazara University