Hazara University Admission
Hazara University Admission 2014
The organization of HU has been one of the most marvelous accomplishments of the region, for which the people of the area have caused to become great surrender and have done a lot of hard work. It was the recognition of their long cherished dream.
Important Admission Date 2014 for Pharm.D and M.Phil leading Ph.D Programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Last Date of Form Submission 23rd June
- Entry Test will be held on Department of Pharmacy, Havelian Campus 27 June at 09:00 AM
- Display of Merit list 26 July
- Interview of the Applicants 04 Aug to 06 Aug
- Display of Final Merit list 12 Aug
- Last Date of Fee Submission 18 Aug
- Display of Second Merit list 19 Aug
- Beginning of Classes 09 Sep
Faculty of Sciences:
Faculty of Health Sciences:
- Department of bio chemistry
- Department of Microbiology
Admissions in the HU are open to all students without variation of caste, creed, gender, or place of origin or domicile.
- International Students may also seek admission in the HU.
- Admissions merit is identified on the basis of 60% weightage of Academic record and 40% weightage of entry test.
- No 3 rd divisioner (i. e. less than 45% marks or equivalent) is entitled for admission to any study programme of the HU.
- Duplicates of the subsequent documents, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (BPS-17 or above) are essential to be attached with the application form for admission.
- SSC or comparable examination Certificate.
- HSSC / Intermediate / I. Com etc or equivalent.
- BA/BSc Examination degree or equivalent (where appropriate).
- MA/MSc, DVM / MBBS, MPhil or equivalent Examination degree (where applicable).
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Provisional Certificate in case the original degree has not been granted by the board / HU.
- 4 Passport-size recent Photos.
- Undertaking as per Specimen appended in the prospectus/attached with the application form.
- Migration certificate to be provided by the candidate at the time of admission or later on.
- National Identity Card or Form B or NIC of father/guardian.
At current HULibrary includes a rewarding selection of books on all subjects taught in the Hazara University to help the students and the teaching staff. The Library is digital and e-connected to help research work at Masters, MPhil and PhD levels. The Internet facility helps the students to finished their research work and take advantage from the collection of software library of international books. This computerized environment creates the spirit of investigation in student community.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Hazara University Admission 2014.
Official Website: Hazara University