Hazara University Mansehra Garden Campus and Havellan Campus Admission 2014
Hazara University Mansehra Admissions
Important Admission Date for MPhil/ Phd Course in Neurosciences, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry at Department of Pharmacy, Havelian Campus
- Last Date of Form Submission 07-04-2014
- Admission Test will be held 15-04-2014
- Admissoin Form get from Main Campus Mansehra and Havelian Campus by depositing payment of Rs 1500/-.
Faculty of Arts
- Department of Economics
- Department of Education
- Department of English Language and Literature
- Department of Islamic & Religious Studies
- Department of Communication and Media Studies
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Urdu
Faculty of Law and Administrative Sciences
- Department of Management Sciences
- School of Law
School of Cultural Heritage and Creative Technologies
- Department of Art and Design
- Department of Archaeology
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Conservation Studies
- Department of Tourism & Hospitality
- Admission to one department does not offer a student the right of admission to yet another department.
- The provisional admission of a student is at fault to cancellation, if it is observed that any document submitted by the student is fake; or if there is any incorrect statement in the admission form or if eligibility is not complete in any esteem and such a student will have no right to go towards the Hazara University Mansehra in any court of law.
- The maximum age limit for admission to BA/BSc (Hons) programmes is 22 years and to Hons 5th Semester Programmes 25 years and Master (Hons) programmes is 26 years. On the other hand, leisure may be granted by the competent authority in deserving cases.
- Those candidates who have made an appearance in annual or supplementary examinations and are waiting for their results can also apply for admissions at their own possibility purely on provisional basis, students fails are eligible for admission shall be refunded 50% of Tuition Fee on case to case groundwork only.
- The Vice Chancellor may refuse/cancel admission of any student without assigning any reason.
- All admissions, in the 1st instance, will be totally provisional subject to confirmation of the original documents, scrutiny and confirmation / approval by the Admission Committee, and the Hazara University Mansehra.
- The admission of the students shall stand terminated if:
- Dues are not paid within one week of the notification of admission.
- A student remains absent for a week consecutively from classes with out authorization of the Competent Authority.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Hazara University Mansehra Admission 2014.
Official Site: Hazara University Mansehra