HEC Indigenous Scholarship For MPhil and PhD Programs
The distinct purpose of the 5000 HEC Indigenous Scholarship Structure is to make an essential bulk of highly certified human resources in all areas of reports trained at the superior levels in nearby universities. These regionally experienced academics and investigators will boost the R&D possibilities of public and also exclusive universities and it will also improve the local industrial sector.
With the launching of the scheme, research culture in public/private sector Universities has been developed in accordance with International norms/standards.
HEC Indigenous Scholarship 2018 Last Date
Important 2018 Admission Date for Baloachistan and FATA Students
- Last Date of Form Submission 24 June
How to Apply for HEC Fellowship:
- Applications are asked from exceptional Pakistani/AJK nationals for the award of scholarship for Ph.D. studies in Pakistani HEC known Universities/Degree Awarding Institutes. The scholarship is available for the academics year 2013-14 in all regions of Studies/Discipline under the project subject Indigenous Ph.D. fellowship for 5000 scholars- Phase-II;
- Applicants should complete ONLINE APPLICATION form accessible at HEC web page (http://scholarships.hec.gov.pk)and POST the published form coupled with subsequent docs at the correct offered below efficiently by the contract.
Required Documents of Scholarships:
Docs Essential coupled with an application.
- Photocopies of all informative testimonies attested by Gazetted officer.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC.
- 1 Passport size Photo.
- Attested Copy of Legitimate GAT (General) scores card.
- In-Service (only for Government employees) applicants want to fill out an application by way of proper channels with confidence from their employer that if the scholarship will be honored, they will be published promptly and after a conclusion of the studies, they will provide the country. On the other hand advance, duplicates can be approved.
- Initial on-line pay in slip/ATM Transfer Slip of Rs. 300/-(non-refundable) as an application running fee in prefer of Director General Finance, HEC can be placed by way of any bank in Account Number 1742-79001334-01 HBL.
Eligibility for Ph.D. Programs by HEC:
- Pakistani/AJK National.
- Applicant should have minimal 16 years of knowledge with no 3rd division or Grade D in degree/ certificate of whole academics career.
- Optimum age at the final date of application i. e. August 31st, 2013.
- 40 years for complete time frequent faculty members of public sector university/DAIs and workforce of the public sector/R & D corporations.
- 35 years for all others.
- The applicants who are undoubtedly availing any alternative HEC scholarship are NOT entitled to fill out an application.
- Applicants who have appropriate GAT-General tests executed by the National Testing Service (NTS) and attained minimum 50 (Accumulative Score) to come to be entitled to fill out an application for scholarship grants.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about HEC Indigenous Scholarship For MPhil and Ph.D. Programs.
Official Site: HEC