How to Join ISI After Matric, Intermediate (FSc) Graduation And Master
ISI is officially known as Inter-Services Intelligence. For the security of Pakistan, this institute plays a vital role and made a great reputation among the nation. The purpose of this agency to control the threats against the country that’s why join ISI? Each country has its intelligence agency which defended the country from enemies ISI formed in 1stJan of 1948.
The Director General control this agency. Now the current DG ISI Lieutenant General Naveed Mukhtar. The Prime Minister of the country selects 3 General for the ARMY, in which one for ISI. ISI collaborate with different countries including AFGHANISTAN, IRAN, CHINA, and BRTISH, etc. Now I am writing this article about HOW YOU CAN APPLY FOR ISI JOB AFTER F.Sc. Every person of the country wishes to be the part of this respective institute. Below we inform you about eligibility, Source of JOB.
How to Apply for ISI After Matric, FSc, Graduation and Masters
For this, every citizen of Pakistan can apply either He/she is civilian or having family background with forces. You have only three chance to be the part of this. The job is published in Newspaper through advertisement agencies. The whole process from Initial test to final Selection controlled by Federal Public Services Commission (FPSC). For the job, you can also visit FPSC official website.
- First, you get registration Slip which is proof of your Initial Test.
- If you cannot pass the Test, you see on the screen “Better Luck Next Time.”
- If you can pass the Test, You see on the screen “Congratulation You have Passed the test.
- After Test Staff issue the date for Medical.
- Then Shortlisted candidates called for Interview which is organized by both ISI and FPSC.
- The final selection based on Candidates Behaviors, Mental approach, and Physical status. It’s all about Personality. So it is 80% Based on Personality Oriented Test (POF).
Step 1:- Initial Test
- Current Affairs
- Analytical Questions
- Quick Math’s
- General Knowledge.
- Intelligence base Questions.
- Islamic Studies
Step 2:- Interview Tips
- BioData (Introduced Yourself)
- Family Background
- Your Interest /Hobby
- Quick Math’s Questions
- Intelligence related Questions.
- Your Dressing Matter
- The way of Talk/Behavior
Step 3:- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate having good marks in F.Sc
- Good Physical position
- Mentally Fit
- Again Personality is a major part of the selection.
- The dressing also matter.
Step 4:- Ineligibility
- The candidate twice rejected form Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) or Central Medical Board CMB.
- Age limit 22 years Old for F.Sc based
- Candidates are RECOMMENDED from Forces, but Institute doesn’t issue Call Letter.
Also Apply in Army as a Lady Cadet Course
Training Period And Recruitment:
After final Selection Gentleman trained in the Defense Services intelligence Academy (DSIA) for further training of 06 months. Then offer them a basic task for five years and for next five year ISI give them hard Task with the whole team.
ISI linked with Internationally News Agencies having special sources. Army builds great leaders who serve the nation. So ready for the purpose offered by ISI. Be proud of your Nation. Do the Dare, fight for the country. Well Prepared for the test and do it. You can do this. You are the one who has filler with talent and skills. The army needs you so get ready to serve the Nation.
Thanks for giving your time for this post. For more information visit our website. Feel free to ask anything.