International Islamic University Islamabad Spring Admissions 2015
Spring Admission 2015 IIU Islamabad:
Important date for following Courses in IIUI:
- English Language Center English Language Course
- Spoken English
- English for Lawyers
- English for Officials
- Spoken English
- Linguistics and Literature
International Islamic University Islamabad Last Date of Admission Form and Fee Submission 06 March
Important Admission Date for Arabic Course 3 Months
- Last Date of Form Submission 09 Jan
- Beginning of Classes 13 Jan
- Fee Rs 9000
- Timing 2:30 PM to 05:30 PM for Females, 05:15 PM to 08:15 PM for Males
Important Spring Admission Date for the following Faculties
- Arabic, Basic & Applied Science,
- Islamic Studies,
- Languages & Literature,
- Engineering & Technology,
- Management Sciences,
- Social Sciences
IIUI Admission Date of 2015
- IIUI Last Date of Form Submission 26 Dec
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 650/- in favor of International Islamic University Islamabad by 19 Dec.
- If you Downloaded Admission Form then pay bank draft of Rs 1250/- in favour of International Islamic University Islamabad.
IIUI Important Admission Date for Islamic Law Course
- IIUI Last Date of Form Submission 16 Nov
- Fee Rs 16000/-
- Get Admission Form and pay Bank Draft of Rs 16000/- in favour of International Islamic University
IIUI Important Admission Date for BS Civil Engineering
- Last Date of Form Submission 20-08-2014
- Entry Test should be held on 23-08-2014 at 10:00 AM
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 550/- from HBL IIUI Branch, Sector,H-10
IIUI Important Admission Date for Summer Arabic Course
- Last Date of Form Submission 05-08-2014
- Beginning of Classes 07-08-2014
- Fee of Course is Rs 7000
- Last Date of Form Submission 15-07-2014
Important Date for Free orientation Seminar for CSS Preparation Opporunity
- Seminar Conducted on 11-04-2014
- Timings 04:30 PM to 06:00 PM
- Venue: Room # 26, Faisal Masjid Campus, Islamabad
Eligibility and Merit Criteria PhD, MS, MPhil, LLM:
- For entrance to PhD programs candidates should have at least 65% marks (annual system) or CGPA 3.00/4.00 (semester system) in MS/M.Phil with GRE/GAT (Subject) with minimum 60% score.
- All PhD programmes are designed for 3 years duration comprising of course-work, seminar on research proposal, writing of a thesis on an approved topic, research seminar, evaluation of thesis by two foreign experts and defence of the thesis in a viva-vice examination.
- In IIUI for entrance to MS programs candidates must have at least 60% marks or CGPA 2.50/4.00 in MA/M.Sc./BS (16 years) & GAT (General) with minimum 50% score. All MS programs are designed for duration of 2 years comprising of course-work, research seminar, writing of thesis on an approved topic and its defence in a viva-voice examination.
- Merit for entrance will be based on academic record (30%), written test (50%) and interview (20%).
Eligibility and Merit Criteria MBA, M.Ed in IIUI
- Candidates should have at least 50% marks or CGPA 2.00/4.00 in their bachelor’s degree.
- Merit for entrance will be based on academic record (30%); written test (50%) & interview (20%). Above degree programs are designed for (2 – 3.5) years comprised of course-work or thesis/dissertation on an approved topic and its defence in viva-voce examination.
Eligibility and Merit Criteria BS Programs in IIUI:
- For entrance to BS Programs,Candidates should have at least 50% marks in HSSC or equivalent.
- Merit for entrance will be based on academic record (40%) and written test (60%).
- All Bachelor degree programs are designed for duration of 4-years except B.A/LL.B which is designed for 6-years duration (including one year language program Arabic & English).
Students with awaiting results:
- Applicants awaiting results (only those who have already appeared in the exams) can also apply for admission and if they pass the entry test they shall be given provisional admission until declaration of their respective results.
- Such candidates are required to fill in the undertaking that he/she will submit result within two month’s time after commencement of semester.
- If he/she fails to secure required marks or CGPA, his / her admission shall be treated as cancelled immediately without any further notice and continuation of studies shall be considered Unlawful. Further more such candidates will not be entitled for refund of tuition fee.
- Applicants securing straight pass grades with required percentage only shall be eligible for continuation of studies.
- The absolute value of percentage is considered as final; it is not rounded off to next whole number e.g. 49.99% is considered 49.99% and NOT 50%.
- Schedule for admission test is available on IIU Islamabad website www.iiu.edu.pk and No Separate call letter will be issued to any candidate.
- Result of the admission test will be displayed on IIU Islamabad website within five days after the date of admission test.
- There will be no interview for BBA/BS /LLB Degree/Diploma programs.
Get latest updates of Admission of IIU Islamabad
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible for Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about IIU Islamabad 2015.
Official Website: www.iiu.edu.pk