Admissions International Islamic University Islamabad
Spring Admission 2014 IIU Islamabad
Important Admission Date for Deparment of Psycology, Deparment of Sociology, Department of Media & Communication Studies, Department of Politics and International Relations, Department of Islamic Art & Architecture and Faculty of Shariah and Law
- Last Date of Form Submission 10-01-2014
- Get Admision Form alongwith Prospectus and pay in favour of International Islamic University Islamabad on payment of Rs 350/-.
Eligibility and Merit Criteria PhD, MS, MPhil, LLM:
- For admission to PhD programs candidates should have at least 65% marks (annual system) or CGPA 3.00/4.00 (semester system) in MS/M.Phil with GRE/GAT (Subject) with minimum 60% score.
- All PhD programmes are designed for 3 years duration comprising of course-work, seminar on research proposal, writing of a thesis on an approved topic, research seminar, evaluation of thesis by two foreign experts and defence of the thesis in a viva-voce examination.
- For admission to MS programs candidates must have at least 60% marks or CGPA 2.50/4.00 in MA/M.Sc./BS (16 years) & GAT (General) with minimum 50% score. All MS programs are designed for duration of 2 years comprising of course-work, research seminar, writing of thesis on an approved topic and its defence in a viva-voce examination.
- Merit for Admission will be based on academic record (30%), written test (50%) and interview (20%).
Eligibility and Merit Criteria MBA, M.Ed:
- Candidates should have at least 50% marks or CGPA 2.00/4.00 in their bachelor’s degree.
- Merit for Admission will be based on academic record (30%); written test (50%) & interview (20%). Above degree programs are designed for (2 – 3.5) years comprised of course-work or thesis/dissertation on an approved topic and its defence in viva-voce examination.
Eligibility and Merit Criteria BS Programs:
- For admission to BS Programs,Candidates should have at least 50% marks in HSSC or equivalent.
- Merit for Admission will be based on academic record (40%) and written test (60%).
- All Bachelor degree programmes are designed for duration of 4-years except B.A/LL.B which is designed for 6-years duration (including one year language programme Arabic & English).
Students with awaiting results:
- Applicants awaiting results (only those who have already appeared in the exams) can also apply for admission and if they pass the entry test they shall be given provisional admission until declaration of their respective results.
- Such candidates are required to fill in the undertaking that he/she will submit result within two month’s time after commencement of semester.
- If he/she fails to secure required marks or CGPA, his / her admission shall be treated as cancelled immediately without any further notice and continuation of studies shall be considered Unlawful. Further more such candidates will not be entitled for refund of tuition fee.
- Applicants securing straight pass grades with required percentage only shall be eligible for continuation of studies.
- The absolute value of percentage is considered as final; it is not rounded off to next whole number e.g. 49.99% is considered 49.99% and NOT 50%.
- Schedule for admission test is available on IIU Islamabad website www.iiu.edu.pk and No Separate call letter will be issued to any candidate.
- Result of the admission test will be displayed on IIU Islamabad website within five days after the date of admission test.
- There will be no interview for BBA/BS /LLB Degree/Diploma programs.
Get latest updates of Admission of IIU Islamabad
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible for Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about IIU Islamabad Admissions 2013.
Official Website: IIU Islamabad
Tags: iiu islamabad admissions 2014, iiu.edu.pk, iiui admission fall 2013, iiui admissions spring 2014, islamic international university islamabad admissions fall 2013, islamic international university islamabad admissions spring 2014, iui admissions 2013