A entrance to academics and specialized superiority, we welcome you to the IST – a federally chartered degree awarding Institute founded in 2002 under the aegis of Pakistan’s National Space Agency.
Important 2015 Admission Date MS & Ph.D in Aerospace Engineering, Global Navigation Satellite Systems, Electrical Engineering, Material Physics and Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Remote Sensing & Geo-Information.
- Last Date of Form Submission 31 Jan 2015
- Beginning of Classes 02 March 2015
- GAT Test held on 01 Feb 2013 WILL be acceptable, GAT Subject and GRE Subject is applicable for Ph.d which is held on 01 Feb 2013.
Common Eligibility Conditions for HSSC/A-level/ Equivalent (Phy, Chem & Maths)
A applicant seeking admission to a baccalaureate program at Institute must meet the subsequent criteria:
HSSC (Pre-Engineering) Applicants must fulfil the subsequent circumstances:
- A-Levels (Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry)
- 60% unadjusted marks
Eligibility Requirements for Diploma Holders:
A applicant in search of admission to a baccalaureate program at IST must fulfill the subsequent criteria:
Aerospace EngineeringInformation of acceptable Diplomas are presented below versus each program:
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Polymer Technology
- Ceramics Technology/Glass Technology
- Inspection & Testing of Materials
- Metallurgy & Welding Technology
- Metal & Sheet Metal
- Welding & Fabrication
- Foundry & Pattern Making
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities, Admissions and details. We provide the best information about IST Admissions 2015.
Official Website: Institute of Space and Technology