The Founder of International University of Business Agriculture and Technology is Prof. M. Alimullah Miyan. He chairs a 9-member Board of Governors, which is the highest policymaking body. An Overseas Advisory Council provides guidance in academic matters.
IUBAT is organized into colleges and centers. Presently, there are six colleges:
- College of Business Administration (CBA)
- College of Agricultural Science (CAS)
- College of Engineering And Technology (CEAT)
- College of Nursing (CN)
- College of Arts and Sciences (CAAS)
Admission Brochure for International Students
- Human resource development through quality education.
- Established on January 16, 1991. Approved under the Non-Government University Act of 1992.
Accreditation & Affiliations
Government of Bangladesh
- University Grants Commission of Bangladesh (UGC)
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU),
- EnglandGraduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), USA
- Global Consortium of Higher Education & Research for Agriculture,
- USAAssociation of SAARC Universities
- Association of Private Universities in Bangladesh
- World’s Poultry Science Association
- International Handbook of Universities, UNESCO
The university is internationally recognized having links with 60 universities in Europe, America, Canada, Australia, South and South East Asia. Several other cooperation agreements are in the process of finalization. IUBAT is recognized in North America, Europe, Australia and transfer credits from university are accepted by foreign universities. Graduates from the university are eligible to pursue advanced degrees in any country of the world.
Get latest updates of Admission of International University of Business Agriculture and Technology
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about International University of Business Agriculture and Technology 2014.
Official Website: www.iubat.edu