Islam Dental College Sialkot Admission
Islam Medical College Campus (IMC) is found 3 kms from Sialkot on the historical road to Pasrur and consists the Islam Medical College, Islam Teaching Hospital (ITH), hostels. Islam Teaching Hospital is the major teaching affiliate of Islam Medical College along with Islam Central Hospital positioned on the commissioner road in the heart of city.
Important Admission Date for MBBS & BDS
- Admission Start from 02 Nov
- Last Date of Form Submission 09 Nov
- Interview will be held from 17 to 22nd Nov
- Beginning of Classes 1st Dec
- Get Admission Form from College on Sunday and Gazetted Holidays.
The Anatomy Department is the most significant of the basic science departments that is primarily accountable for the educating of gross anatomy, basic anatomy, histology, and embryology. Information of Anatomy is necessary in all areas of clinical practice. IMC’s department of anatomy is outfitted with up-to-date technology which include lecture theaters, dissection hall, human anatomy museum, research histology lab, well ventilated mortuary, bone bank, and conversation rooms.
Physiology is with regards to how the body works in health at all levels which include ionic, cellular, molecular, genomic, proteomic and whole organism. Due to its value in medicine, IMC have outfitted its laboratories, lecture halls, demo rooms in such a fashion that the students of IMC will have outstanding realizing of fundamental physiological operations and utilizing these to clinical care.
The Pathology Department is characterised by its vast range of study places which includes microbiology, hematology, histopathology, immunology and transplantation all with regards to the reasons and mechanisms of disease. The Pathology Department at IMC have a museum exhibiting comprehensive cross sections of human specimens and 6 laboratories that are modern, well outfitted to assist in active studying masking all branches of Pathology.
- Professor Dr.Khali-ur-Reman.Dean
- Prof.Aftab turabi
- Prof. Dr. Mazhar Saeed Chaudhry
- Professor, Surgery Department.
- Prof. Dr. Brig. Afzal Naz
- Prof. Dr. Nasir Mehmood
- Prof. Dr. Qamer Aziz
- Prof. Brig. (r)Tahir Manzoor
- Dr. Ghulam Ali Asghar Qureshi
- Associate Professor & Head of Community Medicine
- Associate Prof. of Anatomy
- Asst Prof.Rana Muzammal Shams
- Asst Prof.Anila Ansar
- Asst Prof.Altaf pervazQasim
- Col. (R) Dr. Tariq Masood
- Admission Fee Rs 50,000
- Tuition Fee Rs 600,000
- Charges For Miscellaneous Expence Rs 40,000
- Payable percentage fee to PMDC + UHS Rs,69,600
- Total Rs 759,600
- Hostel Accommodation including Mess Rs. 150,000
- Transport Fee (Optional) 3500
Get latest updates of Admission of Islam Medical College Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details.
Official Website: Islam Medical College