Islamic International Medical College Rawalpindi Admission
Islamic International Medical College Rawalpindi Admission section was one of the 5 colleges determined by PM&DC to carry out involved programs. It was a superb dignity for the College and mirrored faith of the regulatory authority which it has in the College. At the exact time it was a excellent obstacle for the College to tackle this most current system of medical education.
Islamic International Medical College Admission 2018
Important 2018 Admission Date for MBBS and BDS
Last Date of Form Submission Nove 15
Important Admission Date for M.Sc Pain Medicine, Diploma in Anaesthesiology
(New Dates up coming Soon)
- Last Date of Form Submission 10-10-2018
- Test and Interview will be held on 19-10-2018
- Venue: Al-Mizan Campus
Important Admission Date for Short Diploma in Operation Theather 1 Year, Midwifery 1 Year, Dispenser 1 Year and Radiographer 1 Year
(New Dates up coming Soon)
- Last Date of Form Submission is 14-06-2018
- Entry Test should be held on 17-06-2018 at 09:00 AM
- Result should be display on 20-06-2018
- Beginning of Course 01-07-2018
- Affixed document with one blank page application such CINIC Copy, Certifcate Photocopy and sent to HR Department, IIMC, Railway General Hospital, Westirage, Rawalpindi.
Islamic International Medical College Rawalpindi Admission:
- Applications for admission/entry test be asked by way of IIMC and Riphah International University webpages and advertisements in local and foreign print and electronic media.
- Apply On-line by traveling to our admission portal; admissions. riphah. edu. pk (By hand applications are not appropriate, Imperfect applications will not be regarded).
- Application processing fee of Rs. 1700/- (in person) or Rs. 1800/- (by courier in prefer of IIMCT) can be posted in any of our Admission Offices.
- You can also revise you submitted application from the entrance webpages (admissions. riphah. edu. pk).
- Foreign nationals shall comprehensive the on-line application form, take its print and onward the application to the Ministry of International Affairs, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad, requiring them for grant of clearance to the applicant and consequently forwarding their application to Ministry of Education who after finishing the formalities shall forward the case to College. It would be highly recommended if international candidates send their applications by way of their own Govt Embassy/High Commission in Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Foreign nationals will require a student visa to get into Pakistan for studies, the moment their admission is proved. An abroad candidate can’t seek out admission in any educational institution in Pakistan with a Tourist or Visit Visa and is accountable to be deported by the Govt of Pakistan as per rules, for which College will not carry any accountability.
- The aptitude test/ interview will be placed relating to the date, time and place intimated by mail to the candidates after obtaining their applications for admission. Merit list, once compiled, will be posted on the IIMC and Riphah International University web sites and also on college observe board. Interview call letters will be despatched by post/email to applicants relating to the merit.
- Result/ultimate assortment intimation will be dispatched to the flourishing applicants only.
- The College shall not concern any admission letter to foreign candidate unless clearance from the Govt agencies is attained.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS and BDS:
- The applicant should have exceeded the intermediate science (FSc) exam (medical group) acquiring at minimum 60% marks in aggregate, unadjusted, from a Pakistani university or an comparative exam of a board of secondary education in Pakistan.
- Any alternative exam of a international university or analyzing body (A levels etc. )#) which in scope and common is determined comparative to the intermediate science F. Sc (Pre Medical Group) exam (medical group) of a Pakistani university or board of secondary education. Such applicants will have to provide, coupled with their application, an equivalence certificate from the inter-board chairman of committee (IBCC). On the other hand, equivalence certificates of such candidates will not be recognised who have not learnt physics, chemistry, biology and English in 11th and 12th grade.
- The applicant must have exceeded a higher exam of a Pakistani university with biological sciences (BSc) after FSc in medical group, securing 60% marks (in both degrees) in aggregate, unadjusted, from a Pakistani university or an comparative exam.
Islamic International Medical College Rawalpindi Admission Fee Structure:
- Admission Fee Rs 50,000
- PM & DC Fee Rs 3,000
- College Security R 10,000
- Tuition Fee Rs 600,000 per year
- Examination Fee Rs 90,000 per year
- Enrolment Fee Rs 85,000 per year
- Total First Year Charges RS 838,000
Entry Test Result 2018:
- Merit list will be updated soon.
Address: Rawalpindi Campus, Al-Mizan IIMCT Complex, Old Supreme Court Building, 274 Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi Cantt.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Islamic International Medical College Rawalpindi Admission 2018.
Official Site: Islamic International Medical College Rawalpindi