Isra University Admission 2014
The Isra University is possessed by Isra Islamic Foundation, a no-profit firm, certified by Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy (PCP). Isra University is given by a workforce of highly experienced and determined professionals. It has been inserted by HEC in the ‘W’ category, the greatest for universities in the non-public sector.
Important Admission Date for Health Sciences Undergraduate, Health Sciences Post Graduate, Engineering & Management Sciences Undergraduate and Post Graduate
- Last Date of Form Submission 22 Octo
- Admission Test should be held on 25 Octo
- Test Centres: Hyderabad, Karachi, Sukkur, Multan, Islamabad
- Get Admission Form from Soneri Bank and All Campuses
Minimum Qualifications for Bachelor Degree programs:
Applicants who have exceeded the Higher Secondary Certificates (HSC) / Intermediate Examination from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan or an equivalent examination known by the institute are entitled to seek enrolment to the related Bachelor’s Degree Program of institute.
Admission Procedure for Pakistanis:
- The admission kit may also be attained from the Hyderabad branch of the Soneri Bank Limited, Pakistan.
- The fee for admission kit is Rs. 1000 (US$ 20 for overseas candidates). Add Rs. 300 for offering by courier service in Pakistan and US$ 30 for overseas locations.
- Fees for enrolment set up can be paid out in cash if the kit is gathered in person or through a bank draft / pay order in the title of Isra University, attracted on a bank having a branch in Hyderabad. The finished application forms together with the required supporting documents and a non-refundable application refinement fee of Rs. 2, 000 (US$ 60 for overseas candidates), should reach the Admissions Office on or just before the closing date released by the institute. The applications received without fees will not be ready-made. Once established, an application can not be removed. It is the sole accountability of the applicants to comply with all the instructions given on the application form and submit it before the due date. Imperfect applications will not be ready-made. Applications obtained after the due date will not be interested.
Finalization of Admission Process:
- The enrolment, to all the academic programs under all the classes, will continue imperfect and unconfirmed until the subsequent documents are not presented and duly accurate by the experienced authority:
- Duly carried out application form.
- All the dues paid out in full through a bank draft or challan duly closed by a bank.
- Exact punctuational of the title and other antecedents accurate from the academics certificates specified on the application form.
- Duly signed and notarized affidavit specific to a distinct program / faculty.
Institute makes transforming the fee package every year for the new newly arriving batch. However, the fee package of batches already publicly stated is not impacted by this change; they remain the same at which a batch was publicly stated.
All payments are to be produced by way of a Bank Draft drawn in the title of Institute. See clause (J) for details.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Institute Admissions 2014.
Official Website: Isra University