Isra University Admission 2013
About Isra University
The Isra University is possessed by Isra Islamic Foundation, a no-profit firm, certified by Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy (PCP). Isra University is given by a workforce of highly experienced and determined professionals. It has been inserted by HEC in the ‘W’ category, the greatest for universities in the non-public sector.
Important Admission Date for Health of Undergraduate, Health in Postgraduate, Undergraduate in Engineering & Management Sciences and Postgraduate in Engineering & Management Sciences
- Last Date of Form Submission 23-10-2013
- Admission Test will held on 26-10-2013
- Test will held in Hyderabad, Karachi, Sukkar, Multan and Islamabad
- Admission Forms are available at Soneri Bank of Pakistan and ALL Campuses as well.
Isra University Departments
Isra University Minimum Qualifications for Bachelor Degree programs
Applicants who have exceeded the Higher Secondary Certificates (HSC) / Intermediate Examination from any Board of Intermdiate and Secondary Education in Pakistan or an equivalent examination known by the Isra University are entitled to seek admission to the related Bachelor’s Degree Program of Isra University.
Admission Procedure for Pakistanis
- The admission kit may also be attained from the Hyderabad branch of the Soneri Bank Limited, Pakistan.
- The fee for admission kit is Rs. 1000 (US$ 20 for overseas candidates). Add Rs. 300 for offering by courier service in Pakistan and US$ 30 for overseas locations.
- Fees for admission set up can be paid out in cash if the kit is gathered in person or through a bank draft / pay order in the title of Isra University, attracted on a bank having a branch in Hyderabad. The finished application forms together with the required supporting documents and a non-refundable application refinement fee of Rs. 2, 000 (US$ 60 for overseas candidates), should reach the Admissions Office on or just before the closing date released by the Isra University. The applications received without fees will not be ready-made. Once established, an application can not be removed. It is the sole accountability of the applicants to comply with all the instructions given on the application form and submit it before the due date. Imperfect applications will not be ready-made. Applications obtained after the due date will not be interested.
Finalization of Admission Process
- The admission, to all the academic programs under all the classes, will continue imperfect and unconfirmed until the subsequent documents are not presented and duly accurate by the experienced authority:
- Duly carried out admission form.
- All the dues paid out in full through a bank draft or challan duly closed by a bank.
- Exact punctuational of the title and other antecedents accurate from the academics certificates specified on the admission form.
- Duly signed and notarized affidavit specific to a distinct program / faculty.
Isra University Fee Structure
Isra University makes transforming the fee package every year for the new newly arriving batch. However, the fee package of batches already publicly stated is not impacted by this change; they remain the same at which a batch was publicly stated.
All payments are to be produced by way of a Bank Draft drawn in the title of Isra University. See clause (J) for details.
Get latest updates of Admission of Isra University
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Isra University Admissions 2013.
Official Website: Isra University