Al-Nafees Medical College Affiliated Isra Islamabad/ SEAS Fall Admission 2014
- BS (Physiology)
- BS (Medical Technology)
Important Admission Date for MBBS
- Last Date of Form Submission 18th Sep
- Entry Test should be held on 20 Sep
Important Admission Date for Medical & Allied Sciences, Engineering & Applied Science
- Last Date of Form Submission 12-09-2014
- Entry Test should be held on 14-09-2014
Selection for Admission:
The results of IUAT (both parts) are produced and assessed by Isra University Islamabad Admissions Committee. The Committee endorses only those students for admission who are considered academically exceptional and have exclusive aptitude for serving the neighborhood and the country of their irreversible residence. The decision of the Committee is ultimate and can not be challenged. Selected applicants will be educated individually. The results of the IUAT will neither be communicated on telephone nor will be revealed to sympathizers and friends. Selection of the applicants for the M Phil and Ph D programs is primarily based on communication in the case of international students and interviews of the applicants residing in Pakistan.
Admission of Foreign Student:
- It is accountability of an overseas candidate to acquire official clearance for entry into Pakistan. The universities in non-public sector, like Isra University Islamabad, are not authorised to directly entertain application for admission from a international applicant prior to such a clearance. The procedure for acquiring of the clearance is as under:
- A international national should apply to Isra University Islamabad on prescribed by doctors form for provisional admission to MBBS program. He should furnish all the photographs, related documents and certificates detailed on page-4 of the application form. Clause (H) describes how a applicant may obtain the prescribed by doctors application form and lists the refinement fee that is to be deposited along with application.
Fee Structure For MBBS/ B.Sc( Medical Technoloy) and BS(Physiology):
- Admission Fee Rs 50,000
- Enrollment Fee Rs 50,000
- Tution Fee Per Year Rs6,00,000
B.Sc( Medical Technoloy) and BS(Physiology):
- Admission Fee Rs 10,000
- Enrollment Fee Rs 5,000
- Tution Fee Per Year Rs 40,000
School of Engineering & Applied Sciences Address:
- Isra University, Islamabad Campus , WR Plaza, I-10 Markaz, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Tel: (+92 51) 5800163, (+92 51) 5816163,(+92 51) 8358360-1
- Fax: (+92 51) 8358362
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Isra University Islamabad Admission 2014.
Official Site: Isra University Islamabad