Introduction, IST Islamabad Admission 2016
The programs available are authorized by The Higher Education Commission and also The Pakistan Engineering Council. IST Islamabad admission section also offers Connected Graduate Programs in the effort with international universities in a host of disciplines, offering a solution to earn an international degree economically.
Important 2016 Fall Engineering Admission Date Aerospace, Avionics, Electrical, Materials, Mechanical, Space Sciences (NOn-Engineering Program)
- Admission Start from April 10
- Last Date of Form Submission June 30
- Graduate Assessment Test (GAT)-Subject regarded as by NTS or ETS, the USA after June 01, 2009 with at least 60% marks.
- MS/MPhil/Equivalent with successful background in places listed with each program or relevant control, accomplished with minimum CGPA of 3. 00(out of 4. 00 in the semester system) or First Division(in the annual system) from a Higher Education Commission HEC/PEC established institution of Pakistan or from International University of good repute.
- Application forms can also be obtained with the prospectus, or click the above link.
- The subsequent documents must reach the Admissions Office by the date specified in the press statement:
- Candidates are essential to the submit the score of GAT-General/GAT-Subject considered by the NTS after June 01, 2009.
- Applications should either be directed through registered post or courier service. They may also be submitted directly to the Admissions Office at IST Islamabad.
- An application for admission shall not be regarded as unless presented in the prescribed form and completed as required.
- Candidates who fail to report for registration on the specified date shall be thought to be to have forfeited their chance for admission
- Original certificates of all examination must be manufactured at the time of registration
- If any document received is later found to be false/forged, admission shall be terminated with immediate effectIn case of cancellation of admission/suspension, admission fee, and other dues shall not be refunded
- The IST shall not be accountable to refund the tuition fee and other dues in case candidate are refused a visa for studying in the linked universities by the relevant country.The programs mentioned in this prospectus are a manifestation of intent only. The IST reserves the right to discontinue, or make amendments in any of its program or portions without notice.
- The Institute of Space and Technology has right to have a visa canceled on the basis of academic or disciplinary grounds.
- The students are essential to returning back to Pakistan after the conclusion of his studies in the related countries.
- The Institute of Space and Technology and relevant universities arrange the right to cancel or refuse admission to any applicant without assigning any reason.
- The applicant is not eligible to claim for any refund or document without submission of duly signed No Demand Certificate.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about IST Islamabad Admission 2016.
Official Site: IST Islamabad