The programs available are authorised by The Higher Education Commission and also The Pakistan Engineering Council. IST Islamabad also offers Connected Graduate Programs in effort with international universities in a host of disciplines, offering a solution to earn a international degree economically.
Important 2015 Admission Date for Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Avionics Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering
- Last Date of Form Submission 5th August
- Beginning of Classes 7th September
- Graduate Assessment Test (GAT)-Subject regarded as by NTS or ETS, USA after June 01, 2009 with at least 60% marks.
- MS/MPhil/Equivalent with successful background in places listed with each program or relevant control, accomplished with minimum CGPA of 3. 00(out of 4. 00 in the semester system) or First Division(in the annual system) from a Higher Education Commission HEC/PEC established institution of Pakistan or from International University of good repute.
- Application forms can also be obtained with the prospectus, or click on on the above link.
- The subsequent documents must reach the Admissions Office by the date specified in the press statement:
- Candidates are essential to submit score of GAT-General/GAT-Subject considered by the NTS after June 01, 2009.
- Applications should either be directed through registered post or courier service. They may also be submitted directly to the Admissions Office at IST Islamabad.
- An application for admission shall not be regarded as unless presented on the prescribed form and completed as required.
- Candidates who fail to report for registration on the specified date shall be thought to be to have forfeited their chance for admission
- Original certificates of all examination must be manufactured at the time of registration
- If any document received is later found to be false/forged, admission shall be terminated with immediate effectIn case of cancellation of admission/suspension, admission fee and other dues shall not be refunded
- The IST shall not be accountable to refund the tuition fee and other dues in case candidate is refused visa for studying in the linked universities by the relevant country.The programs mentioned in this prospectus are manifestation of intent only. The IST reserves the right to discontinue, or make amendments in any of its program or portion without notice.
- The Institute of Space and Technology has right to have a visa cancelled on the basis of academic or disciplinary grounds.
- The students are essential to return back to Pakistan after conclusion of his studies in the related countries.
- The Institute of Space and Technology and relevant universities arrange the right to cancel or refuse admission to any applicant without assigning any reason.
- Applicant is not eligible to claim for any refund or document without submission of duly signed No Demand Certificate.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about IST Islamabad Admission 2015.
Official Site: IST Islamabad